When lava bursts you have to run - part 2

I was paralyzed after witnessing the awkward situation in front of me.I just stared back at him.He had discomfort creeping all over his face as soon as he noticed my presence.Vishakha looked unaffected.She was still holding Aaruj's hand.I guess I was an intruder.I apologised quickly and tried hard to walk away from them though my body wasn't co-oprating with my mind.Somehow I returned to the spare room again.

He soon followed me.I ignored him royally.A moment of silence passed through us.He finally spoke"What you saw there was....."

I interrupted him saying"What I saw there is none of my business.Don't worry I won't mention this to anybody.If that's what you are worried about."I said snatching the plastic tube from his hand.I tried cutting it to a length where it would fit appropriately.But my clumsiness took over the charge and I accidentally cut my finger with the scissor.

"Ouch!"I winced in pain while blood started coming out from the wound.As soon as he saw it he held my hand into his to have a look at the cut. I jerked it away.It was like a dejavu of the incidence in chemistry lab.He was about to hold it again when Sasha entered inside.I had texted her to meet me when I was heading to this room again.I wanted someone to talk to.I wanted someone to hug me tightly. I wanted to cry and get over this feeling whichever was causing this pain in my heart.

"Nia,what's wrong?I got your text and I was so worried.Oh my god!Your hand.it's bleeding."she exclaimed when she reached near us.

She pressed the cut to stop the bleeding and instructed Aaruj who was just staring at us with a blank expression on his face"Why are you standing here like a statue?go bring the first aid kit."

He soon rushed to the drawers on the left side of the room.After looking for a while he finally found it and brought it to us.Sasha cleaned the wound and applied a medicine on it.Then she wrapped a bandage around it.I had injured my index finger of left hand.Aaruj looked at the clock and cursed under his breath.Only 15 minutes were left for the expo to start.He started fixing the plastic tube inside the mountain.Sasha looked at me with worried eyes.She made me sit on a chair and gave me a water bottle to drink.I gulped down all the water at one go.Though It wasn't that big.I kept quite for a while and then the incidence from the store room kept playing in my mind.Soon to my surprise,a tear rolled down from my cheek.I was about to wipe it when she held my wrist making me look upto her.

"Why are you crying babes?Did this loser do anything? I don't belive these guys.First they tried beating Pranjal in the morning and now this Aaruj has made you cry.They all are nothing but a bunch of evil people."

I was about to clear her misunderstanding when the words she spoke about Pranjal registered in my brain.They tried beating Pranjal, she had said.I was now fuming with anger."What did you do to Pranjal?"I demanded an answer from him.

He gave me sheepish look."It's all a big misunderstanding.Trust me I can give you an explanation."he said with pleading eyes.I wanted to give him a chance to explain his side of the story. But soon a boy arrived and told us we needed to take the model to expo venue which was apparently our college ground. Aaruj and that boy picked up the model and left the room.

Sasha and I went to the washroom to fix my after crying face.She told me about what had happened with our best friend in the morning.I wanted to talk to Aaruj.So I headed to the expo venue.It was crowded.Students and teachers from other colleges had also come to participate in the expo.I reached to our alloted place.Aaruj was busy in explaining the model to the students who had stopped by to watch it.He stopped talking when he saw me.I looked away as I was really feeling ashamed of my behaviour when Sasha had arrived.It was just a tiny cut damn it.There was nothing to cry about it.Why did I overreact?May be I really deserved the name he had given me'Miss Tantrum'.