I am so dead.

I went further to have a closer look.I was shocked by the sight.

There was a bunch of boys who were beating a boy one by one.The poor boy was too weak to protect himself from those well built monsters.

The boy was now almost unconscious. He was about to collapse on the ground.Before I could understand anything I was running towards the boy.I hold him in my arms.I couldn't stop him from collapsing. However I sat on the ground and held his upper body.Atleast he didn't hit his head to the ground.

Now he was fully unconscious. I was trying to wake him up by slapping his cheeks sofly. I turned my gaze to the people around me.The look in everyone's eyes was evident that helping me was the last thing on their minds.

Then I turned my gaze in the direction of those monstrous bunch of people.There was no trace of regret on their faces, leave alone the fear of the crime they had commited.

A boy from the group came closer to where I was sitting on the ground with the unconscious boy's head rested on my lap.

The evil boy yelled at me,"How dare you?"

I was scared like hell from inside but I put on my brave face.

He again spoke angrily,"Are you deaf? how dare you helped this looser.Just go away or you will be lying on the ground next to this dumbass".

I was now angry as hell. I gathered all the courage I ever possessed and answered that evil boy,"You have no right to yell at me like this.I will do every possible thing to help this boy.You and your friends are the only loosers existing in this college."

Evil boy was definitely not happy with my answer.He caught my arm and was about to drag me when a middle aged person made his way through the crowd.

He looked like a professor.He was wearing a blazer on a white shirt and navy blue pants.

"What's going on here?", he enquired.

There was a long silence. "I expect an answer.",He again spoke.

I was about to explain what has happened.I was soon interrupted by the Evil boy.

"Sir, this boy fainted suddenly.I was trying to help this girl so that she can take him to the medical room", He said with fake politeness.

"It's not true.These boys were beating. ...", My lame efforts were not useful as ambulance had reached at the sight.

Professor had sent some one to call the ambulance.

That unconscious boy was put on the strature and was taken into the ambulance.

I stood up.I could hardly feel my lower body as it went numb due to sitting on the ground for longer time.

I was about to get back to my remaining periods.I was yanked by someone. I was now facing the evil boy.He murmured in my ears,"You are so dead.You will regret every single second you spend in this college."

If the professor would not have been around.I would have been killed then and there itself.

I was now realising what trouble I have landed myself into.

I went to my biology period.The teacher had already come.She smiled at me even though I was late.I smiled back.I sat on the last seat as it was the only place avaliable.I opened my journal and started copying the diagram of a root that was drawn on the board.I was still thinking about the incident and those monstrous boys.

I was brought back from my thoughts by the sound of bell.I just had one more lecture to attend. It was mathematics. My least favourite subject. It was in the same class. Soon the middle aged teacher entered into the classroom.He started teaching the first lesson Sets.It was the only thing I could understand in maths as it didn't involve many formulas and looked simple.

I yawned thrice in an hour as I was eagerly waiting for the math period to get over.Soon the bell rang.I almost jumped from the seat and reached to the door.

I was taken aback by the voice behind me.I turned back to find out who it was.

"You don't look brave by appearance. But what you did there was amazingly good.", a short hair girl spoke.

She was fair and had red colour streaks in her hair.She was taller than me by few inches.She was wearing hot pants and black t-shirt.

"Excuse me.I am getting late".It was all I could say. I was pathetic at both taking compliments and talking to strangers.

I walked away and soon dialed uncle's number as he was going to pick me up from college.

****************************************
Don't know whether Nia will make freinds in  her new college. But she has definitely earned herself a bunch of enemies. :O:(
Bullying is bad.