Choomantar Ho. ...aja chal gum ho jaye♡ (let's get lost in an unknown place)

A/N:So this chappy is different for a reason...it has a third person narrating Nia and Aaruj's day out.I am being lazy again. ..:) since it will save me from writing two POV's. ...do tell me if the chappy looked normal.
*****************************************

"Where are we going Aaruj? "She asked him for a zillionth time.But he didn't spill the beans. There was a mischievous smile playing on his lips whenever she asked it.

But she wasn't willing on giving up so soon.She again tried to make him give her any hints.The suspense was overbearing for her. He got irritated by her persistence. "Nia, just keep quiet and let me concentrate on the road."he stated in an irritated manner. But soon realised he had been rude as she had gone silent.He could glance at the mirror of his bike in which her grumpy face was reflecting. He was sure going to get killed even if he apologised. Soon an idea struck his brain.

He started driving the bike in a criss cross manner on the road. It wasn't that crowded as it was early in the morning. She clutched his shoulder tightly in fear of falling down. "Aaruj, stop it.I am scared." He started riding properly again."what was that?"she asked fuming.

"It wasn't me."he replied.

"I am blind, right?"she retorted in anger.

"I swear It wasn't me.It was her."He replied pointing at his bike. She really thought for a while that he had lost it. He soon clarified himself"She doesn't like it when someone sits on her with a grumpy face.She behaves like a maniac once she realises this."

"This khatara(piece of scrap) bike has emotions?"she asked in a disbelieving manner. "Ouch!!!! Don't say that she will get angry."He patted his bike with one hand while addressing it"Sweetheart,don't feel bad.She could be a little annoying sometimes."

This brought a smile on Nia's face. She found it funny the way he was talking to his bike.Aaruj soon noticed her smile in the mirror."Someone is smiling like a lunatic."he remarked.

"And Someone is talking to a non living thing which makes him more lunatic."She replied with giggles. He suddenly stopped the bike in the middle of the road. She looked puzzled and asked"why did you stop the bike?"

"It wasn't me.It stopped on its own."he told her. "Don't lie Aaruj.I know you did it."she accused him with seriousness etched on her face. He shook off his head in response.Then he told her to get off and dragged his bike to side of the road where he could check it.

"I don't know what's wrong with her.She doesn't behave like this usually. "He commented while checking the wiring. Nia shrugged her shoulder in response and said"I told you It's Khatara." Aaruj shot her an angry look and continued the work he was doing.

After checking for almost half an hour, he finally gave up. Nia was sitting on the pavement as she got tired of standing for too long."what are we gonna do now?"she asked him with sad expressions on her face. He felt he needed to do something to cheer her up so he said"Don't worry. We will find another ride for us."

He suddenly remembered something. He called his friend who used to leave in that area. His friend reached at the place in no time.They fist pumped and Aaruj introduced him to Nia.Then he asked his friend"Vihang, can I borrow your bike for the day?"

"Sorry Bro, but my bike met with an accident last week . It's still not fixed.I would have given it to you If I had it."he said genuinely. Aaruj handed him bike's key as he was going to come back the next day to get it. His friend took their leave and soon disappeared in a compound of the complex dragging the bike with him.

"Now what?"Nia questioned.

"You ask too many questions."he said pinching her nose. She swatted his hand and they started walking on the footpath.He was cursing himself mentally. There wasn't even a single autorikshaw or taxi on the road. His plan wasn't going according the way he wanted it. After a while,she said breaking the silence"Isn't this house so beautiful? ". He was staring at her face. It was glowing in the sun.Then he took off his eyes from her to the house she was talking about.