Opposites attract,enemies don't!!!

Aaruj's POV

I think I am going crazy.I didn't just ask Nia to let me help her, did I.what's wrong with you man?You sure you didn't hit your head with a cricket ball while practising yesterday?

Opposites attract, enemies don't.Nia is on the enemy camp. You can't be helping her in the first place. Even if she is so cute when she yawns during the chemistry lab session.Her nose turns all red when she does it.She looks like clown though in an adorable way.Her hair are so soft and silky and long.I keep stealing glances at her when it irritates her by coming all over her face.

The fact that I was part of the crime that made her cut it, still stings in my heart. I wasn't exactly the one who stuck gum in her hair. But I could have stopped it from happening when Vishakha was doing it.I didn't want my friends to suspect my behaviour by opposing them.

I can't be having any feelings for her. Not when she is the reason my best buddy was humiliated for the very first time in his life. Jay is not just a friend, he is like my brother. He might be worst to others but he was always there for me when I needed a friend or an elder brother. I can't cross him in any way. He would not appreciate it.He hates her so much.

It's not that I haven't tried ignoring her from the very first time I laid my eyes on her.Something in her eyes had made my heart flinch a little. She looked so brave and had this fire in her eyes. She was trying to protect a weak boy by throwing herself in danger. Who does that for a stranger? I had never thought that I will see anyone in this college who would ever stand up to Jay until that day.

And then again we met at the night she was lost. I wasn't even planning to help her.The evil voice inside my head was telling me to leave her there to face the bad side of this world.But when I saw tears in her innocent eyes, my heart ached with an unknown kind of pain.I agreed to help her. Though I imposed it like a favour on her,I was quite relieved that I reached on the place at the right moment.

But she could be annoying sometimes like when it was decided that we were going to be lab partners.she was acting with all attitude and that kind of jazz. How can I forget that she managed to drag me into the expo trouble which has earned me an earful from my coach at academy. I can't practice much till the expo is over.

Why I couldn't stand it when she ignored me today in the lab. That's what I wanted right.She wasn't even looking at me when she talked.I know after what happened at the pool club, she wasn't exactly going to like me.I deserved it though I got angry when she told me that she was going to do the model on her own and didn't need my help.I didn't realise I was holding the test tube very tightly until it broke in my hand. Soon it started bleeding. She saw it and held my hand.I pulled my hand away.She again hold it forcefully and tied her handkerchief on it.I couldn't help but stare at her worried face.Was it for me, Definitely not. When she caught me staring at her I had to look away.

I was planning to watch few overs before leaving for Sunshine cafe. Jay was being so adamant on not meeting Nia. He kept insisting on watching the match instead. I agreed to watch next few overs and then leave.Match was at very crucial point when someone tapped my shoulder.

I looked away from the TV screen to watch the person. I was frozen at my place when I saw an innocent pair of eyes on me with the most disapproving look in them.Nia was standing in front of me with crossed arms. I tried to smile at her even though I knew my attempts were lame. She didn't smile back.

I prepared myself for a big lecture I was going to get from her.I could sense Jay and the rest of boys already looking at us with curiosity. Jay was happy that I ditched Nia. To my utter surprise,she left the club instantly without even speaking a word. But the disapproving look in her eyes was hard to bear.

I was about to go after her when Jay stopped me saying,"Dude,she isn't important than a cricket match, let her go".I just hope, she didn't hear it.

Present time.......

I just heard a knock on my door.I opened it and saw Jay standing in front of me.He entered living room walking past me.He asked while sitting on the couch, "Is it true that you asked Nia to let you help her in the expo?" What? Jay already knows it?I guess I had a bunch of gossipers in the lab today who acted like a news channel correspondence and gave away all the news to my best buddie.

I just nodded in response. I could see him flinching his fist in anger when he got my answer.I needed to convince him that I wasn't doing it with any kind of interest. It was all for saving my chemistry score, That's it.So I lied to him.

"I am going to give her hard time and I can torture her more now that I will get plenty of time with her", I spoke in an evil manner.

I felt so relived when I saw a smirk appearing on Jay's face.
*****************************************
A/N:It isn't easy to write a boy's POV. But atleast I tried. Do tell me if the effort was convincing.*unedited chapter*
Please vote and comment.'and'being the keyword here.cause I really need to know how you liked this story so far and the number of future chapters depends on the response I get for my story. (P.s.not a threat just being honest here.:))
Happy reading♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ Here is the song for this update-"Dil ko tumse pyar hua" sung by Roopkumar Rathod"( p.s it's my fav movie ;)and madhavn is too cute in it:*)