Isko loveria Hua-Part 2

A/N:Disclaimer:I don't support alcoholism/smoking and other bad stuff mentioned in these party chapters. If you are underage. I recommend you should totally skip the chapter In case you are not okay reading it.
*********************************
Aaruj's POV

"Dadi ma, it's about time to take your medication."I said dragging her away from the dance floor.

"Medicines khaye mere dushman. Main to ekdum thik hu.(why medicines? I am just fine.)"she replied.

"Be a good girl and take the medicines."I insisted while pushing her towards her own room. Once we had gotten inside, I made her sit on the bed. I took out the pills from the drawer of a side table. Then handed them to her along with a glass of water.

She made a big sad face as she stared at the pills in her hand. I sense drama, hell lot of drama.

"Dadima, c'mon take it."I insisted sitting beside her.

"You are worst than a nurse in that hospital."she said making a pout. When I glowered at her, she gave me a sheepish smile.

I looked away faking anger. "Fine!"she said in a defeated manner. She gulped down the water along with the pills.

"Good girl. Now go to sleep."I said as I bent down and kissed her forhead. She gave me side hug and beamed at me.

"Aaruj, Nia kaisi hain?(how is Nia doing?)"Dadima asked meeting my eyes. I looked away to hide the stupid blush. Apparently that's what I do when I think about her. What are you ,a teenage girl?

"I don't know, Dadima."I revealed feeling guilty. Why on earth am I even feeling guilty? I know I didn't contact her all these days but Nia didn't contact me either?.

"And Why you don't know, Rathore?"she asked narrowing her eyes at me.

"Cause I haven't talked to her since holidays started. She didn't call me. Why should I call her?"I said with a frown.

"You men are so stupid, always picking ego over feelings. If she doesn't call, you call her. What's the big deal. Koi game show hain kya?'Who will call first'wala.(Is it a game show)"she said slapping my arm softly.

"It's not about ego, Dadima. It's just that I am feeling bad. I am missing her like crazy and she doesn't even realise it. She must have forgotten that somewhere someone called Aaruj Singh Rathore even exists."I said looking at the floor.

"Buddhu ho tum.(you are so naive.) Don't jump onto conclusions. May be she is missing you too and she thinks you should make the first move."Dadima said ruffling my hair.

I smiled a little in response.

"Your generation is so lucky. You have so many ways to reach to your loved ones. We only had one mode of communication 'letters'. Your Dadaji used to write me letter even though we used to stay in the same house. He would write me a letter every week. We had a big joint family. Jyada baat nahin ho pati thi tab. (We didn't used to get much privacy or time to talk to each other.) His letters were not poetic or beautifully written. But they were the most beautiful thing to me in the whole world. He would ask if I was happy? If I wanted to eat jalebis from Bharat meethaiwala at the midnight, when everyone in the house falls asleep. If I wanted to buy anything from the sunday bazaar. He was not a man of much words. But it didn't made any difference to me. His poured his heart in those letters he wrote to me and that was enough. So Mr.Aaruj Singh Rathore, it's not about doing big things for the person you love. Choti chize aksar dil ko jyada choo jati hain. So apne bade se ego ko dur bhagao. Pyar me hisab kitab nahin hota Rathore.(Push away your giant ego. love isn't calculative.)"