They might come to life even if they look dead.

Biology Lab,9.30am

"Nia,I don't believe these people are making us dissect a cockoroch,I hope I don't faint while doing it.",said Pranjal in a worried tone.

"Pranjy,stop worrying.It's just a cockoroch. Tiny, harmless and ....",I stopped when I had a look at the metal tray the cockroches were kept into.It was really not so eye pleasing.

"And what?",He asked curiously.

"Oh my god!Pranjal stop scaring me.You are making me nervous too.",I exclaimed in a frustrated manner.

After sharing worried glances with each other,we finally decided to get started with dissection procedure.So Pranjal went ahead and picked up a cockroch from the tray.He was holding it way too away from his body that it almost looked hilarious.

And then my moment of bravery arrived.I walked up to the table.When I looked at the tray,there were only two cockroches left by now.Just when I was about to pick one of them.Someone else picked it up first.I looked up to see who it was,my eyes met with an evil himself,Jay Mitra.

"Sweety,all the best with the cockoroch.You know they might come to life even if they look dead.",he said in fake worried tone.

"Thanks for your concern,Jay.A person like you must envy cockroches since they have thirteen chambered heart and you have none.",I replied with a sarcastic smile and then walked away.

I returned to my table and placed the cockroch in the glass tray.I was pinning it to the paper inside the tray.When suddenly the lab was filled with a big loud scream.I looked in the direction of it.

To my surprise, Jay was standing on the table with the most scared expressions on his face.I was confused as to why he had climbed onto the table suddenly.

All of my questions were answered within next few minutes.Jay was yelling at Warren,"You said the cockroch she took was alive.How come this one came to life you idiot?".

Warren replied,"cause you picked the alive one by mistake.Dude,I told you it was on the right."

The cockroch was on the floor and had become a centre of attraction of the students in the lab.

"Now make it go away.you know I am hell scared of cockroches.",he yelled at Warren again.This was fun to watch.Thank god the teacher had gone out of the lab and we could enjoy the show without interupption.

Warren tried catching it with his hands.This made situation even worse as the cockroch which was on the floor flew directly to the table where Jay was standing.This made him scream even louder than before.We all were now rolling with laughter.The teacher entered the right moment and saw Jay screaming out loud.She took him and Warren to the principal for disturbing the class as there was no alive cockroch found in the lab.Apparently,it had vanished somewhere during the chaos.

They say"cockroches are not bad said no girl ever.".I might want to rephrase that.
*****************************************
College cafeteria,11.30am

"Gawwd!!I missed the show.I wish I had taken biology instead of Geo.",Sasha made a pout while saying it.

And then we both burst into the fits of laughter again for like hundredth time.We stopped when our mouth started hurting so much.

"So how is your project going on?Does that looser still give you hard time?", asked Sasha suddenly changing the topic.

I don't know why but I felt an urge to defend Aaruj.So I said,"He isn't that bad Sasha.He is co-opearating with me."

"Oh please Nia,Don't try to defend him.You don't know how bad those people are.I know that evil group way better than anyone else in this college.I have known him since I was a kid.He and his friends can never.......",Sasha was interrupted by Aaruj.