You don't mess with a girl's hair!

A/N:This chapter is not continuation to the last one....This takes place on another day.Please read the Author note at chapter's end.Enough of rambling. .enjoy reading.(:

****************************************
Nia's POV

"I am not going to look at him Sasha. Don't make me."I said while trying to look away from the guy she was making me watch.She was trying to turn my face forcefully in his direction.

"I am telling you for the last time Nia.Look at that guy.He is not looking in our direction so he won't catch you staring at him.He will move away soon.Just check him out."she said as if it was a life and death matter.

"Nia, you are a good girl.This Samiksha is spoiling you.Don't listen to her."commented Pranjal while drinking the milkshake.

"Yeah. ...listen to this Uncle and be a Nun for whole life and you nerdy uncle call me Samiksha if you have death wish."she spoke while crossing her arms and glaring at him.

"What's with this 'hunting boyfriend for Nia'contest?I feel like I am in some kind of swayamvar and you guys are my mom and dad."I said while chuckling.I knew this remark would irritate them and I was so right.

"Married to this idiot?Gross!!!"they both replied in unison and made disgusted faces at each other.

Sasha looked away and soon snapped her neck ."Oh freak! Just hide me somewhere guys. Our new geology professor is coming our way."Sasha pleaded while trying to look for a place to hide.We were sitting at the table in the cafeteria.

"I would have offered you help Sasha but you are so giant that he would notice you even if you hide behind mount everest."Pranjal remarked while laughing so hard.However he stopped when he realised we were not laughing along with him at his 'nerd' joke.

"You know I sometimes wonder Pranjal. ..are you even my friend and belive me the answer is always negative."she said sarcatically while holding a book in front of her face.She was doing this to hide from the professor.However he had already left canteen.Pranjal had told me with his eyes not to inform her any sooner.

I couldn't keep quite any longer and blurted out the truth"Sasha you can put that book down.He has left a while ago." She shot me an angry look and spoke"and when exactly you guys were gonna tell me that?"

"It was him.He stopped me from informing you."I said pointing finger at Pranjal in my defense. He looked at us as if he was a deer caught in the headlight.His expressions were so hillarious which made us burst into a fits of laughter.

We were interrupted by a voice."Nia,I want to talk to you.can you meet me after college?"said Aaruj who was standing in front of us.I made an irritated face in response and said"I am very busy today.Can this wait till tomorrow?" It took a lot of efforts to talk to him like that.It was so hard when he had those gloomy expressions on his face after hearing my response.

"Please. It's important.It won't take much time.I promise."he said with pleading eyes.I hated the look he had in his eyes which was so foreign to me. He always looked so confident and brave.Was I the reason behind him not being his usual self? Don't give yourself so much importance Nia.

"Okay.I will meet you at the campus area after college.Is that fine?"I asked loosing the rude expressions from my face. He looked happy hearing that and gave me a small smile and walked away.His smile made my heart race faster.What was happening to me?

I turned to face my friends who were giving me a look that I couldn't exactly comprehend.Sasha finally spoke breaking the silence"I hope he is not troubling you again? What is on his mind now?".To which I replied"I have no idea."