UH-OH

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Tenth grade student

"Have you seen Jeremy?" I asked, I sat down next to Aelita in physics, "no, he told me last night he was going to be going to the factory in the morning before we leave," "Well, he wouldn't ditch class." It thundered and rained hard as hell outside. "Woah," Sissi said turning around in her seat. "Excuse me, class," Mr. Delmas came in shedding his raincoat, "the beach trip has been rescheduled, due to..." a Crack of thunder orchestrated behind him. "That," everyone looked at each other and some boy raised his hand. "Does that mean we have the day off?" He asked. "Yes." He sighed. "But go get unpacked and tidy your rooms!" He warned. "Dorm inspections next week."

We walked through the weather up to our rooms and Aelita branched off from me. I went up to my room where Odd was waiting, I looked at him with a smile. "Hey cutie," I began to fumble with my keys and he took them unlocking my door. "You're really bad with those things aren't you?" He giggled. "Yes, I can never remember which way to turn them and I can never get it in just right. Where did the whole cutie thing come from?" I giggled, "Are we nickname people now?" I asked as we got into the room, he held my keys between his fingers and I looked at him curiously as he reared back and jammed the key into my shoulder. It hung out of my shoulder and I held my arm tightly, "What the fu-," he swept me under the legs and I fell on my chest, I got kicked in the head and the next things I don't remember.

Ulrich Stern Kadic Academy Tenth grade student

"Have you seen Odd?" I asked Yumi as she sat on a bench with William, "he wasn't with you In class?" She asked. "We were supposed to have soccer practice before we left because we have a game when we get back," I explained. "Yeah, you're right, he wasn't there," William nodded. "Maybe he's in the infirmary?" He proposed. "Maybe, he could have gone in the middle of the night," Yumi shrugged. "I'll call him," she started dialing. "He hasn't been picking up," "Maybe he had a family emergency?" William asked. "I'm gonna go look around." I sighed. 

I walked up to our room, nothing, then Aelita and Tov's room, curiously there was a bloodstain on the floor, but I didn't think too much of it, girls bleed all the time, right? I sat on Tovah's bed, I ended up sitting on her diary, I know I shouldn't of but let's just say it fell open. 

[Dear Diary, Odd finally made a move! We kissed in the rain and made up about the stupid Valentine's day stuff. But now the trouble is, Ulrich...I still, I don't know, he makes me happy, which I guess is what a friend does. But should your heart flutter when a friend hands you salt? I feel strange, I love being with Odd and having our secret rendezvous but, I still like Ulrich. Gosh, they should just throw me out with the bathwater. I'm such a dumb school girl. I should be focusing on school! Decathalon, theatre, my dad not hating me...but instead I'm all boys-boys-boys blah. Anyway, I'm boring myself. Bye.] I closed the journal and tapped my fingers against the green dotted cover, what did I think? Well, I didn't have much time to think because my mobile went off and I was running to the factory. 

Aelita Stones Kadic Academy Tenth grade student

"Jeremy?" I called out as I walked through the factory, "are you here? It's me-" I screamed as I was slammed into a wall. "Jeremy! Jeremy stop!" I pleaded. I scrambled to my feet and ran to the lower level to the factory. "Great I trapped myself," I rubbed the drip of blood trickling down my forehead. I hid and waited to see what would happen next. I could hear some scrambling and then the elevator going up. I pulled my phone out. "Yumi!" I whispered. "Jeremy, yes! He's possessed! Help I'm trapped in the factory, yes, get them all." I hung up and held my knees to my chest waiting. It reminded me of my childhood.

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Tenth grade student

"Stop! Let me go!" I struggled against Odd, he was much stronger than usual. My shoulder burned and I had read that if you had been stabbed you weren't supposed to pull it out and you were supposed to keep pressure on it. I fought against him with one hand, hard to say the less. I landed back into the scanner and it closed, slammed shut more like. I tried to pry it open but three-two-one I was transferred. I stood up, the pain in my shoulder was that of being hit by a tarantula. I started running in no particular direction and that seemed to be a failed plot for me, the Scyphozoa was waiting for me and wrapped its tentacles around me. I struggled against it but after what felt like years it all went black, after a while, it was like my brain was half mine and a half someone else's. It was like I was shoved in the back of a cupboard and I could only see through the cracks. "Welcome Toviyah, good to see you." 

Jeremy Belpois Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Student 

I sat up on the floor of the factory, I rubbed my forehead, I had a splitting headache. Yumi shook me awake. Odd laid a few feet away from me being awoken by Aelita and Ulrich. He sat up rubbing his eyes and then pulled his hands away to see they were freshly bloodied, someone else's blood. "W-what did I do?" He asked, Ulrich took his hand and had a horrified look on his face, Yumi and I looked at one another, "Where is Tovah?" I got up checking the recent transfers, "She's on Lyoko! Go now." I urged. 

Yumi Ishiyama Eleventh grade Student 

"Where is she?" Odd asked, he rode down the path before suddenly getting blasted perfectly in the center of the chest, I tossed my fan and she avoided it, next Ulrich was blasted, the Aelita, then she looks at me. "Tell them this was me going easy on them." She held her blaster up and I began to run but just like that, I was back in my scanner. "What just happened?" I asked, "XANA did what he promised," Aelita said as she sat at the edge of the scanner, "He has his puppet and we have to do everything we can to get her back." Jeremy implored us. "It's our fault she's gone. Now we get her back." he breathed in unsteady, he looked on the verge of tears, "What do we tell the teachers?" Ulrich asked, "I'll figure it out. I will figure it all out tonight," He assured us. 

I went back to my house and sat in bed thinking of what XANA-Tovah had said, Xovah, was she forever going to be his prisoner? What could us high-schoolers do? How could we explain or fix any of this? Tovah and I may not be the best of friends, but I still wanted her back and didn't want anything to happen to her. 

Odd Della Robbia Kadic Academy Tenth Grade Students 

"It isn't your fault, you were possessed," Ulrich told me as I scrubbed Tovah's blood from my nails and hands, "Well how are we going to get her back?" I asked as the blood rushed down the drain, "We just will." "That's encouraging."