Flu

(I included a rough drawing of t's Lyoko outfit on the top! I hope y'all like it💖)

Odd Della Robbia Kadic Academy: Ninth Grade student

"So I don't get it, did you end it? Or did she end it?" I asked, sitting back on my bed as the night came to an end, we had all come back from that failure of an evening at the pizza parlor.
Meg had told me she didn't want to see me anymore. I was okay with it. I didn't like Meg that much, she was...too much.
"Well it's complicated, I don't know really. We had to break up, Sissi, well, she's blackmailing me and now I have to take her to the dance," he said rubbing the back of his neck.
Kiwi jumped into his bed which would usually make Ulrich annoyed, but instead, he petted him softly. He seemed sad.
"Well, what is she blackmailing you with?" I asked.
"She found my journal,"
"You keep a journal?"
"Yes Odd!" Ulrich said crossing his arms.
"She said she would give it back if I did what she said and went to the dance with her. I'm going to bed," he rolled over.
"I'm gonna go to Jeremy's room," I said.
I knocked on Jeremy's door and opened the door, "Hey Odd," Jeremy and Aelita said as I entered.
"Tonight was...interesting," I said sitting on the floor pulling my knees to my chest.
"Aelita, where's Tov?"
"Oh," she said fidgeting with her fingers, "Yumi kind of yelled at her in the bathroom, so she stormed off, I came back with Jeremy and we got ice cream. She might be in our room, here's my key if you want to check," she handed me the key and I stood up.

I opened the door to the girl's room and saw Tovah sitting on her bed holding a stuffed rabbit, "Hey, Space Girl..." I closed the door behind me, "did Yumi lay into you that bad?" I asked.
"No offense, but I kinda want to be alone," she said shaking her head.
"You look like you need to talk though," I walked in and sat on Aelita's bed.
"Who's that?" I asked pointing at the stuffed rabbit.
"Oliver." She said shortly. "My parents got him for me on my birthday, it was one of the birthdays they remembered," she shrugged. "You know at my private school in Africa there was no drama or supercomputers," she said pulling her glasses off. "I'm thinking about going back, I wrote this letter to my parents, well my dad and my, stepmom," she said pointing to the envelope on the trunk next to her bed. "I don't fit in here," she shook her head.
"Your parents forget your birthday? Do you have a lot of siblings? I have a lot of siblings and my parents have never forgotten my birthday," I said shaking my head. "But, I think you fit in here, you've only been here for a little over a month," I bit my lip, I know things had been complicated, but...Tovah couldn't leave! Not now, I only now was getting close to her.
Although I had been a bit of a jerk recently.
"I still feel like everyone else would be better off with me moving, I could go back to Africa with my parents and do charity work or something," she shrugged moving to sit on the edge of her bed. I stood up and grabbed the letter, "well, I don't want you to go, please," I moved to sit next to her and took her hand, she looked at me and then at the pink carpet on the ground.
"Odd, did you hear Ulrich broke up with me?" She asked sadly.
"What?" I asked letting go of her hand. "I'm sorry..." was this her about to confess something to me?
"So I think that I just want to try and have friends if I'm gonna stay here," I was shocked, and a little upset. I wanted T, I thought she wanted me too.
"Yeah," I nodded smiling a fake smile. "Me too," I said.
"Thanks for being supportive," she said hugging me, I hugged her back tightly and then stood up.
"It's getting late...I should get to bed, you know? Gym in the morning with Jim," I shrugged, she sneezed and looked up at me, "oh yeah! Get good sleep! Goodnight,"
"Oh bless you. Are you getting sick?" I asked.
"I think I have allergies or something," she said grabbing her pajamas from her closet. "See you in the morning," she smiled.

Aelita Stones Kadic Academy: Ninth-grade student

"It was the heat of the moment, I wouldn't feel too bad and once more you can apologize," I said looking over at Yumi as we made our way to the pool.
"Where is she anyway?" Yumi asked.
"Oh she decided not to come swimming today," I said while I was getting in the pool, "she didn't say why,"
"She's probably avoiding me," she splashed me with water.
"No! I don't think she's avoiding you, she said she wasn't feeling well last night," I put my hands up deflecting her splash attack. "Stop!" I giggled.
"Not feeling well? Hmm, or maybe she's just trying to stay in. Well, any case I'm gonna go talk to her after we're done swimming,"