Shifting

(I added what Tovah's costume I think would really be, I like her blue costume but a spacesuit I think would be cool! To activate the helmet and use "Zero gravity" she waves her hand over the belt! You guys can choose if you like the original blue...

(I added what Tovah's costume I think would really be, I like her blue costume but a spacesuit I think would be cool! To activate the helmet and use "Zero gravity" she waves her hand over the belt! You guys can choose if you like the original blue or the spacesuit! I wanted to explain the kind of how "Zero gravity" works, I feel like I've used it a couple of times but not really said how it worked. So what happens is when she waves her hand over her belt and then she becomes extremely light and then you can take fewer steps to get to where you need to go and can jump really high. Also when she uses it the helmet activates, so it's not like she's wearing the helmet all the time! So when I say she does that I think it will make a little more sense now instead of saying just "Zero Gravity" also when I reference the blaster it's kind of like one from Star Wars or Guardians of the Galaxy! I just thought I would take the time to clarify some things, while I had ya. )

Yumi Ishyiama Kadic Academy Tenth grade student

"They've been ignoring each other all week, I haven't even seen Tovah this week. Have you Aelita?" I asked as we sat down at the lunch table, Aelita sipped at her water and shrugged her shoulders as Jeremy sat down, "Hi," Jeremy sat back in his chair and looked at Aelita and I, "What's up?" he asked. "We were just saying that we hadn't seen Tovah much this week, she looks down." I knew that Tovah and I weren't the best of friends but I still wondered why she seemed like she was avoiding us. "I think she's mad at me," Jeremy said looking down into his glass. "We've been ignoring each other for like all week, we just got into arguments about things that happened when we were younger," I looked across the table at he and Aelita, they both seemed to know what he was talking about. "You two are so back and forth, what happened when you two were kids to make you guys fight so much?" I asked. Jeremy stood up and grabbed his bag, "I don't have time to play house," he snapped before walking out of the cafeteria. "What's his deal? Are both of them gonna be in a bad mood all day?" I looked at Aelita and she leaned her head on her hand. "It's just...I don't know, it's like, I don't know, you should go talk to her if you want to hear what's going on. I'm going to the factory, I'll see you later." I finished my lunch and headed out to the schoolyard, Tovah was sitting on a bench with her legs swung over the side of the bench, she was reading some thick book. I went to go tap her shoulder, "hey." she was startled as she turned to look at me, "Warm welcome," I said backing up a little, just to give her space, "Sorry, I thought I was alone." She swung her legs over back to the sitting position. "What do you need?" She asked me, "I guess I just saw you and wanted to see how you were doing," I sat next to her on the bench and looked at everyone walking about the schoolyard. "So, you haven't been around much the past couple of days, are you okay?" I asked. Tovah ran her hands through her graying hair and pulled her knee up to her chest, "It's just a lot of things," she pursed her lips and looked over at me, I guess Tovah and I had never really been alone and talked about anything. "You can tell me what's wrong." She looked over at me and shrugged her shoulders, "Well, Jeremy...I thought he would be more sensitive about today." I looked at Tovah, a bit confused "What's so significant about today?" Tovah looked like she was on the verge of tears, "It's about to be the anniversary of when my mother died. I haven't talked to my father in a really long time, not since they shipped me here, I'm not really here cause my school closed down, I'm here because I didn't get along with my dad's new wife. So he wanted for me to..." I looked at Tovah as she spoke, it was a lot to take in, I didn't know any of this. "So when your mother died, how old were you?" "I was nine, I stayed with my aunt and uncle, Jeremy's family for a couple of weeks after my mom died, we used to argue and get on each other's nerves back then and I thought we would have grown out of it by then, but I guess not." as she spoke her eyes continued to well with tears but I could tell that she was holding them back, not wanting the floodgates to burst open. "I have one more question, why is your hair graying?" I asked to lighten the mood a little, "Oh, my mother's hair started to gray prematurely when she was my age and so did my grandmothers, I like it." "Well, maybe you'll get your mind off of things this Friday at the lock-in," She looked at me quizically, "What lock-in?" she asked, Odd approached us, holding his skateboard under his arm, "Hey, who died?" Just at that moment, Tovah went from holding back the tears to a waterfall, but I suppose she's the kind of person who doesn't like to cry in front of people because she got up and walked towards the dorms, not saying a word. But in the instant, she forgot her book on the bench next to me. "What did I say to make her cry? Do I smell or something?" He asked sitting next to me, "You have very bad timing," I rolled my eyes at my somewhat obnoxious pal, "she's going through a lot right now, have you ever noticed that Tovah doesn't really open up?" I asked Odd crossed his arms at that statement, "You're telling me! It takes a crowbar to get anything out of that girl, maybe it runs in the family." Odd slumped back in his seat. "Oh, Odd don't tell me that you still like her." I couldn't believe what I was hearing, "Odd, to put it oh so tactfully, you go through girls as some people go through books." Odd looked at me with playful hurt in his facade, "Me! That doesn't sound at all like me, plus I tell you with me and T it's really different." I was skeptical, "Odd I hate that person but do you maybe think that you like her because she's 'forbidden' and still has that new girl smell?" I asked. "Yumi! Why can you never root for romance? Is this cause she kissed Ulrich? Cause they're so last week, it said so in the Kadic news, so that means it's serious, plus! I would like her even if Jeremy had told me not to! In fact, I am going to go find her right now," he proclaimed standing up, "Do you think that's such a good idea? You just made her cry..." Odd sat back down on the bench and then held his finger in the air, "Then I will go and apologize, and oh-" He snatched the book out of my lap, "The Hobbit, this is hers, I will kindly return this as well." "Good luck Romeo-"