DEJA VU

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Tenth grade student

"She was supposed to be staying in your room? Why?" I asked as Sissi stood in my doorway.
"Daddy has constantly said something about sometimes having to do hard things that make you a better individual or something like that. Also that he wouldn't renew my Pretty Girl magazine subscription unless I let stupid Sadie sleep in my room." She replied.
"Did she say where she was going?" I asked.
"Something about the science lab with Yumi, but that makes no sense!" She cackled. "Probably sneaking out or something to get me in trouble!" Sissi shrugged.
"Yeah, presumably something like that." I tapped my fingers against my arm.
"Wait, what if she was gonna play a prank or something? My father said I was responsible for her!" Sissi grimaced. "We have to find her! Come on."
We put on our coats, not before being blocked by Aelita. "Where are you two going?" She asked.
"We have to stop that no-good Sadie from doing something absurd and keep me from getting in trouble!" Sissi spewed.
"I'll come," Aelita said.

We slinked outside and ran across the campus in the thick snow.
"Who's idea was this? It's freezing!" Sissi whined.
"Yours," Aelita and I said in unison.
"Well come on, we're close." I championed them along.
"I should have just let you two go," Sissi announced as we made it to the classrooms.
I pulled on the handle and it broke off into my hand. "Well, that's not good," I said inspecting the handle.
"What do we do now?" Aelita asked. "Call Jeremy, see if there's an active tower. I have a feeling that might be an issue..."
Aelita dialed her phone and it went right to voice-mail.
"I'll go ahead and go up to the dorms." I said, "you two will likely be more useful here, I figure I can conceivably sneak past Jim easier as well. He probably won't see me, not lurch here," I gestured at Sissi with a light laugh. 
"We'll stay here and try and get the door open," Aelita told me.
"Good luck!"

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Tenth grade student

I tromped up to the dorms and scrambled to Jeremy's room.
"Where did you just come from?" He inquired.
"Trying to get Yumi out of the tundra," I answered.
"Well I was trying to call you, but it wasn't going through," Jeremy said swiveling in his chair.
"Well, what's the trouble?" I asked shedding my snow-covered coat.
"The usual, activated tower." He shrugged.
"So should I go get Aelita?" I implored.
"I'll ask Odd to go, you get Ulrich and head to the factory."
I commenced to Ulrich's room and as I was walking I heard a creak behind me.
"Hello?" I interrogated. "Is anyone there?" I turned around to see a vacant dorm room door begin to swing open and closed. Against my better judgment, I went to grab the handle, but as I closed it a black mist began to spew out from under the door. I backed away to the wall behind me, "no!" I startled.
I couldn't let this kind of thing happen to me again. I started down the hallway, trying to avoid XANA'S grip, I bumped into Herb and Nicholas, I probably looked demented.
"Sorry," I said standing up, gathering myself.
As I looked behind my shoulder I felt hands grab my arms, I looked over my shoulder and spotted the sign of XANA in Herb's eyes, then Nicholas's fist across my face.

I woke up alone in the forest sector, luckily this time it was just me. I stood up, wondering why I had been sent here.
"Anyone..." I wandered around, "anyone here?" I asked, "Is someone gonna grab me again?" It looked like I was just alone again.

Jeremy Belpois: Kadic Academy, tenth-grade student.

Just great, Sadie is coming.
Sadie was my older cousin we weren't close, she was the wild child of the family.
I got the news at Christmas when we sat at the mandatory kid's table.
Her father and mother were stage managers for various venues and whatever, so her parents were ferrying her to live at my school, they had previously lived near us but then they started living in some big city.
That was all going fine until she began getting kicked out of school, Sadie went to a public school, but recently she and the school had "creative differences", I always thought her parents were too easy on her, she was always getting in trouble.
I couldn't believe it, combatting XANA and fighting off my annoyance will be a big case.
It was the day of her arrival and Aelita was pacing in her room, "Everything alright?" I asked.
"A new girl is coming today and I'm supposed to show her around, Mr.Delmas said she's been a bit of a trouble maker at her other schools, but I want to give her the benefit of the doubt." She said as she stopped her pacing, she sat on her bed.
"That's crazy, I wonder who you're showing around, my cousin is coming today."
Odd walked in and sat on the ground, "you've never mentioned your cousin before," he said. "What are they like?" He asked.
"Um, in a word, a horror." I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sure they're not all that bad." Aelita sighed.
"When I was younger, my family used to go on camping trips, I have another cousin who's our age, she would hide our glasses and hide my inhaler and my cousin Tovah's epilepsy medication, by throwing them in the lake, then she'd tell us 'swim for it'." I rolled my eyes.
"Well, I'm sure she's grown up a lot by now." Aelita said, "I bet you're not the same person you were then. Anyway, I should be going, I don't want to be late. It is an honor to be trusted with such a big responsibility when Sissi showed me around the campus...well I guess she didn't show me around. She just said, 'here." Aelita stated.
I watched as she left and then I ambled back to my room, I heard my phone begin to buzz, it was Jim, phoning to tell me that the new student was there.