Remember what?

Tovah Pressman: Kadic Academy Eighth grade student.

I sat on my bed working on my homework, I occasionally glance up at Aelita now and then as she flips through her book. I wonder if I should tell her. I shouldn't. She'd tell Jeremy for sure. Then...well I don't know what, he couldn't do anything then. If I remember, I remember. I sit up and smile softly, stretching.
"I'm gonna go to the library," I said before grabbing my bag.
"Alright I'll see you," she nodded as she tapped her finger on her book softly. I felt completely frustrated and frazzled, I wanted to talk to someone.
I fiddled with my fingers thinking of what I'd seen at the factory. My cousin was such a nuisance. I was just angry more than I was anything. He didn't want me to be a part of his life or a part of his group.
I walked down the hall and then ran into Odd, my face turning a little pink as we bumped into each other.
"Odd, hey," I smiled.
"Hey, T," he said flashing a grin at me.
"T, I like it. I haven't had a nickname. I've noticed you like to hand them out." I giggled as I moved away from him.
"In a hurry?" He asked "you seemed to be in a rush,"
"Oh, I just was going to the library. I just...I have a lot on my mind," I said running my hand through my hair.
"It's just..." I bit my lip and looked up at him. "Can you keep a secret?"

Odd Dell Robia: Kadic Academy Eighth grade student
I had been walking down the hall, heading to the library after coming from my room when I saw Tovah rushing down the hall. She looked really tense and worked up. I guess she didn't see me walking because she bumped right into me.
"A secret?" I asked. "Well, that depends? Is it a secret about murder or stealing a pen kinda secret," I smiled rubbing the back of my head?
"Somewhere in the middle I guess..." she said as she glanced over her shoulder.
"Where are you headed?" She asked softly.
"Library if you could believe it," I laughed.
"We can talk on the way," she said as she bounced on her toes. We started walking and as I looked at her I took in her features, long brown hair, dark eyes, short, shorter than Jeremy. Very pretty. Just my type.
It was getting a little quiet so I decided to say something. I can't stand silence.
"So Jeremy doesn't seem to like you very much, even though you're his cousin, why's that?" I asked as we turned the corner. We lingered outside the library, no talking in the library, you get it. She looked around and shrugged.
"well, I don't exactly know, but he's not happy to see me. I think it's because he doesn't want to share his friends with me," she started.
"but that's what I wanted to talk to you about, I..." she looked around as if scanning for witnesses. "You know the factory, the place you guys go to, well we went to,"
I felt my face turn red with shock, she wasn't supposed to remember it, but I guess we weren't that careful.
"No," I lied. "I have no idea what you're talking about." I shook my head and crossed my arms defensively.
"It doesn't ring any bells."
She looked at me like I was crazy, but I suppose I was being a little crazy. I bit my lip and grabbed her arm pulling her into a nearby closet.
"Hey!" She whimpered. "Why did you do that?"
"What do you remember?"
"Everything, the virtual world, the fog- smoke stuff," she looked down at her feet.
"Was it really necessary to get in a closet?" She asked quietly.
"None of your friends are even around,"
"Well we never know who's lurking," I said crossing my arms.
"You can never be too careful,"
"Well- are you gonna tell on me?" She asked softly.
"Um..." I bit my lip. "No, no, I won't,"
"Really?" She asked.

Aelita Stones: Kadic Academy Eighth grade student.

"I'm not looking in her diary!" I whispered into my mobile, I don't exactly know why I was whispering. No one was around. I sat next to my bed with my textbook in my lap, finally finding a little time in my mad schedule to study when suddenly I get a call from Jeremy. "Because it's an invasion of privacy," I retorted.
"No," I was about to hang up when suddenly the door swung open. Jeremy was in my room.
"She remembers more than she's letting on," he said moving to look through her things.
"You can't," I walked over to where he stood. "Stop Jeremy," I grabbed Tovah's journal out of his hand.
"You can't snoop, and who knows, you might not even find anything," I shrugged. I held the journal close to my chest and looked at Jeremy in a huff.
"Well, I think she remembers going to Lyoko, no one besides you four have ever been there, so we weren't prepared for this!" He shook his head.
"I don't know what to do,"
"Have you seen her today? She's your cousin, why don't you just talk to her? I'll go with you," I said patting his shoulder.
"Fine,"
We got up and walked down the hall and headed towards the library, we spotted Odd and Tovah moving to hide in a closet.
What were they doing? Odd didn't work that fast, you know, making the moves on girls. She got here less than a week ago.
We hid behind a Column and Jeremy looked at me, "suspicious," he said dragging the s out.
"You aren't making this easier," I spat back. Jeremy pulled his mobile out and I looked at him with raised brows.
"Jeremy what are you doing!" I asked.
"Calling Ulrich, maybe he knows what's going on,"
"Pleas, leave it be,"
"No, I wanna know what's going on,"
"Maybe they're just-"
Suddenly they came out together, Odd holding Tovah's hand pulling her behind him.
"Well I don't know exactly what they're doing,"
I said looking over at Jeremy.
"Let's follow,"
Jeremy pulled me behind him as we chased after the pair.
"Caught you!" Jeremy said as we caught up to Odd and T.
Busted.
Just when I thought this couldn't get worse.