Love sick

(I added an updated version of Tovah's costume, like their later season's costumes! This is what hers would change into(: )

Ulrich Stern Kadic Academy: Ninth grade student

I walked down to Jeremy's room in a huff, I was so annoyed with Odd, he could be so insensitive! I opened the door and the lights were off, I just laid my pillow on the ground and spread my blanket over myself. I huffed as I fluffed my pillow and laid back thinking about my day, I figured Jeremy was fast asleep, so I didn't want to bother him. But then I was spooked by a sudden voice.
"Who's there?" A voice asked, but it wasn't Jeremy, it was a girl's voice, I was totally confused. "Jeremy, you have a girl in here?" I whispered, but soon a lamp switched on and I was looking at Tovah laying in Jeremy's bed, no Jeremy insight. She grabbed her glasses from the table next to her and put them on. "Ulrich?" She asked.
"Why are you in Jeremy's bed?" I asked. She pulled her blanket off and pulled her knees up to her chest.
"Oh, well, you see, Aelita has a lot of nightmares in sleep which involve a lot of screaming and jolting awake in the night, I haven't actually slept in...well since I got here, so every once in a while I either sleep on the ground when he's here or in Jeremy's bed while he's at the factory. I just have to be back in my room before sunrise," she shrugged. "Then you know, I can actually sleep,"
"Seems like a good enough system," I agreed. "So you and Jeremy are getting along. That's good,"
"Yeah, two peas and a pod and that stuff," she said as she grabbed her sleep mask from the side of the bed.
"sleep mask? I didn't picture you as the high maintenance type," I giggled.
"Yeah and I didn't picture you as the poetry type," she said pulling it over her eyes. "So is this boy's sleepover night?"
"No, Odd and I got into an argument,"
"Oh...crazy..." she mumbled drifting to sleep.
"Yeah and he was being insensitive and I just needed my space," I said laying back against my pillow. "You know how it can be, so you and Aelita fight?"
But the was no response, I guess she was asleep, I figured I should go to sleep too.

The next morning I woke up and it had been like a dream as if she had been a figment of my imagination.
I went down to breakfast and was greeted by Aelita, "hello," she said taking my hand and squeezing it. "You know Ulrich...we don't get to talk much!" She said leading me into the cafeteria, I thought maybe this was some gag between her and T, so I went along with it.
"What do you mean, princess?" I asked.
"Oh, you're so funny! And strong," she said not letting go of me, we both got our trays and sat down. "You know you look dreamy eating croissants..."
"Aelita, are you okay?" I asked.
"Never better,"
"Maybe you need to go lie down,"
"No! I just need to be near you..."
Odd walked into the cafeteria and sat down, "Aelita is something different?"
"Isn't Ulrich handsome?" She cooed.
Jeremy walked in being trailed by Yumi, "the way your glasses look today is enchanting." She giggled. "I'll get your breakfast, you relax," she said putting her finger over his lips before walking away.
"Is Yumi making fun of me or something?" Jeremy asked.
"I don't know, is Aelita?" I asked.
"I would never!" Aelita said leaning in and hugging me tightly and not letting go.
"At least T is normal," Odd said.
"Yeah. But have you seen her this morning?" Jeremy asked.
"No," he shrugged eating his banana. "But this is all probably a prank,"
"Your food," Yumi said sitting next to Jeremy. "Here. I know you like hot chocolate," she giggled.
Tovah walked in adorned in a purple sweater, something was off you could say, "Odd!" She called out.
"That could be nothing," Odd said shaking his head.
"Look I'm wearing purple so we can match today. Isn't that amazing?" She asked wrapping her arms around Odd. "Oh wow! Odd," she looked at the others around the table. "Isn't he just the smartest, funniest most talented guy?" She giggled bopping his nose playfully.
"One of those is kinda right I guess," Jeremy said.
"Let me feed you. It'll be romantic," Aelita said to me.
"Aelita! Stop!" Jeremy protested.
"You like Aelita? Is that it?" Yumi yelled causing a scene.
"At least we're happy boo-bear," Tovah said to Odd.
"I like Ulrich, Jeremy! I always have! He's my little samurai," she said standing up, "come on!" She pulled me out of my seat with force and dragged me behind her. What was going on around here? Since when did Aelita like me?
"Did you hit your head or something Aelita?" I asked as she pulled me through the campus, she looked back at me as she held my hand.
"No! We've always had special chemistry," she protested. "I love you,"