IGNORED

Tovah Pressman Kadic Academy Ninth grade student

I sat down next to Sissi in class, it had been a week since I had gotten my memory back and I felt completely fine but I was just so annoyed, Jeremy had basically shunned me from the group. Everyone had decided that it was best that I not go back to lyoko, I didn't think they should be able to make that decision for me. I looked up as the teacher scribbled math equations across the chalkboard. It was like three and a half days of my life hadn't happened but everyone was still babying me like my memory was still foggy. Sissi leaned over and whispered to me, "you okay?" She asked. I nodded and looked at Jeremy and Aelita, "yes, I'm good," the bell rang and I stood up grabbing my bag, I had been hanging out with Sissi for the past week since my other friends had decided to give me the brush off. We walked to the cafeteria and set our things down by our feet and Herb and Nicholas looked at me like a piece of meat, "you guys are staring," I pointed out. "Sorry, they're a couple of dorks," she spat looking at them with an evil eye. They went to get their trays and she looked at me as I looked back at Odd and Ulrich walking in, "not that I don't like you hanging around with me, but why aren't you with your group?" She asked looking over at them as well. "It's weird, they seem to not want me to be with them anymore," I shrugged.

Odd Della Robbia Kadic Academy ninth grade student

After classes were over I wandered through the campus hoping to find T, but was discouraged that I hadn't bumped into her, it reminded me of when I had been walking through the hall and had literally bumped right into her and she had revealed to me that she had known about Lyoko after her first day. Eventually, after wandering I bumped into her again and she looked at me with a glint of shock in her eye, "Odd," she said looking over her shoulder as if to check for someone to come tell her she can't talk to me. She shoved her hands deep in her jean pockets, the weather was changing and her shorts had turned to jeans at the blink of an eye, it reminded me how soon Christmas would sneak upon us and we'd all leave each other for a month. It was all happening so fast. Nothing was the same as the days went by, we all ate, we all went to classes, talked, but what was different was that you didn't do any of that with us. When you stood in front of me waiting to see if I'd speak I thought back to when Jeremy told us he didn't want to risk you on any more missions, I didn't know what to think but I knew that I couldn't let you get hurt anymore...why couldn't I say this out loud when you were right in front of me?

"Hey," I smiled. "Where are you off to?" I asked as Tovah looked up at me with a confused look on her face, "you okay?" She asked, "I asked if you were going to the movie night," she raised an eyebrow. "You kinda spaced out," she shrugged. "I'm going to meet Adam," she pointed over my shoulder, "he's waiting over there so I guess I should get going," she nodded politely.
I watched her walk away and Jeremy came from behind and put his hand firmly on my shoulder, "it's for the best," he reminded. "We should just let her go and do her own thing," he looked at me as he started forward, "come on, we need to get good seats for the movie," he smiled.
I slowly walked to the gym and saw Aelita waiting outside, "hey," she smiled. "Do you wanna sit together?" She asked as she saw me. "Yeah, are you not sitting with Einstein?" I asked. "No, I was gonna sit with T, but you know," she shrugged. We walked in and took a seat in the middle, the lights went dark and we stared at the screen as a mind dulling flick played across the screen, but all I could watch was Adam putting the moves on Tovah. It was so annoying. "This movie so isn't scary," I whispered to Aelita who nodded, "we see scarier stuff than this every day," I laughed. As the movie droned on I heard the sound of the gym door rattling, I figured from the bass, but then it flung open and some creature stood in the door growling on its hind legs.
"Great," I groaned.

Ulrich Stern Kadic Academy Ninth grade student

I tapped my fingers against my arm as I sat between Yumi and Jeremy, they were currently in quite the domestic about kicking Tovah out. None of us were happy about it, but I guess I kinda sorta understood, but I mean she had saved us all at one point, Jeremy was just feeling guilty about letting her get hurt.
"Will you tell Jeremy to pass the popcorn?" Yumi asked me without looking at Jeremy, Yumi was very strong-willed and very opposed to kicking T to the curb. Jeremy looked at Yumi with pursed lips and he pulled the popcorn snuggly in his lap, "tell Yumi she can't have any popcorn," he replied. "You guys can tell each other," I said as I sunk into my seat, "I should have sat with Aelita and Odd," I groaned. They both shut up for a while as the movie started but I saw something that made my stomach drop, Adam put his arm around Tovah.