Chapter 1

"Boys hurry up we are going to be late" Yelled Namjoon, the leader of bts, from downstairs. Eversince he joined the group he feels like he is the father of 6 overgrown kids. The ones who can never stay put in a single place.

"Ahh I again cut my chin yaa" complained jin while walking down the stairs. Jin was like the mother of the group even though he was the older one he never really bossed around anyone. Jin turned around and showed his bruised chin to Suga.

"Am I a doctor?" said suga with literally zero expressions.

"look I got you antiseptic" said j hope the kindest of them all. Very fondly he put the antiseptic on his wound.

These four boys were the older members of the group or as they are call "hyungs". In the last 7 years BTS had become the biggest boy band in the world and that meant immense fame, respect, fans and a very busy schedule

These boys could never catch a break. They are always travelling from one country to another, from one show to another.

And now they were heading to London for their upcoming show.

"Boyssss" namjoon yelled again.

"Hurry up TAE, hyung is calling us". Jungkook hurriedly entered the room to see taehyung putting some stuff in his suitcase.

"yeah almost done"

"OK let me help" and jungkook stood just beside TAE folding the clothes and putting it in his bag.

Taehyung slowly looked at him

Only if he knew how I felt around him, how his presence made my heart beat faster only if I could tell him

"there you go we are done lets run" jungkook just grabbed TAE 's bag and was about to leave when TAE caught his wrist

"Kookie.. Kookie.. I" he tried to gather all the strength he had, maybe this time he will say it

"what TAE? Do you need something else?"

Yes yes I need you I need you Jeon Jungkook I need you to know how much I love you and that I have always been in love with you. Your eyes, your voice it all makes my heart beat faster. I just want you to know that the last song I wrote was for you. I have always loved you but..

"TAE you are just staring for the last 4 seconds say something" jung gave him a confused look.

"huh oh uh hmm" taehyung came out of his thoughts, uh no I can't say it or should I?

"kookie I just wanted to say that give me the bag it's too heavy let me carry it"

No I couldn't say it

"OK take it and hurry up"

TAE left the room with the bag leaving jungkook alone in the room.

"I know exactly what you wanted to say but somethings should remain unsaid. Because I can never give it back to you TAE, even if I want to, I just can't."

Jungkook said to himself

I am a new writer who is trying really hard to get noticed. So please help me grow by voting my story. It will be a big help. Love you 💜