Chapter 12

It was a cool windy night. The streets of London were quite empty, maybe a few red buses here and there. Everything was perfectly calm except for him.

Jungkook was standing in the lobby's balcony looking outside at the serenity.

What have I done...

He covered his face with his hands recalling everything that happened a few minutes ago..

What if we were in love

Then I would have made sure to end it then and there.... My career is my Everything...

I am sorry I am so sorry TAE.. He said quietly...

Whatever happened through out the day was breaking him apart.. He never wanted to hurt tae. How can he.. That guy is the most precious thing in his life. But seems like fate had other things planned out for hin

He felt a hand on his head...

"TAE??" he looked back abruptly only to discover it was not the person he was wishing for.

Jhope smiled at him.

"if you are missing him so much why don't you go and talk to him"he said nicely standing beside jk with his hand on the railings.

Jungkook was quite, looking down

"what happened jk? We never saw you behave in this manner..what happened?"

Jk took out his phone and showed Jhope the article

Giving him back the phone Jhope said "seriously you are bothered by this?

" why won't I hobi??? Such articles ruin our image... Today it's one tomorrow there will be many others!!"said jk now looking directly at hobi

" We are public figures, media and audience will obviously write and talk about us. There were so many ridiculous things said me, suga and even our group.... but we did overcome it right? We never really let it bother us" he said in a composed tone. Hobi didn't want to make him feel guilty but he also wanted to explain him what he should priorities.

"but it does bother me... I don't want my fans to hate me for this.

" hate you for what? For loving someone? For choosing your own happiness? No jk they will not hate you for that if they do they are not your true fans"

"maybe they will not hate me for loving someone but they might hate me for loving a guy." jk sighed and looked at the empty road ahead of him.

"in Korea and in many other places homosexuality is still frowned upon. So many rallies and protest and what not but still it is something that people refuse to accept." he stays quite for a moment

"I am scared hobi" he whispers but loud enough for his hyung to hear.

"I am scared if I express my love I will loose many things. I don't want to die" his voice was trembling. Hobi immediately turned jk towards him and held his hand

"hey hey jk what are you saying why will you die" there was immense concern in his voice

"hyung do you remember the kpop start who committed suicide last year"

Hobi nodded

"you know why he did that? Because he could not tolerate the bully he faced after coming out in front of the world. His fans turned against him. He lost the career, fame everything. Every day that boy was humiliated on social media. His family faced so much backlash...and he couldn't tolerate it.... " jk gulped, tears were forming in his eyes...

" I i i wont be able to tolerate it either hyung I might do what...

Before jk could finish his sentence hobi pulled him in a hug

"shhh shhh" hobi caressed his hair.. "don't think about it jk please dont."

Jhope let him go but cupped his face.

"I know you are worried about all these and I can understand but kookie because of this you cannot hurt others"

Jungkook looked at him wiping his tears.

"your career matters but so does your emotions...if you keep on suppressing it or neglect it you will suffocate. Do not change your self for others. You want to protect your image we all will help you do so and make sure no such articles ever come out but meanwhile do not damage other things. That would sadden you more my boy"

"I want to talk to tae" he said quitely.

Hobi smiled "go i will take you to your room you can talk to him"

Jk hugged him "am i bad person hobi"

"no jk you are a human..you have the right to think about your happiness but you need to understand what true happiness is" he said caressing his hair.

The boys got out of the balcony into the lobby. Jk was all thinking about what to say to tae when suddenly the lights started to flicker. Everyone looked around at the lights that were continuously flickering then went off immediately.

"what happened to the lights" said one of the hotel staff

"this never happenes in the hotel" said another.

Everyone was confused looking at the sudden darkness that embraced them.
It was all dark and quite even the cool breeze was not blowing anymore.

Jk felt a bit uneasy, it's not like he was afraid of dark but this darkness felt different...very different. He took out his phone and was about to call someone when the lights came back.

"huuff it's back let's go now" said hobi

Soon the boys reached the room jungkook and tae were sharing.

"there you go i will leave you two alone have your talk" hobi smiled and left

Jungkook looked at the closed door and exhaled. Gathering his courage he opened the door.

"tae"

No answer

He looked around... the room was totally empty.

"tae" he knocked the wash room.

No answer

"where is he" he mumbled.

Jungkook called other members just to check if he was with them but no one had any idea about his whereabouts

"where are you tae"

I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me
I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams

She walked inside the dark room in a slow pace. The sound of her heels filled the silence.

Humming her favourite verse she slowly sat down on the bed. A wicked smiled formed on her face while she looked at the unconscious body tied up to her bed.

She touched the black fluffy hair, gently removing it from his forehead.

She got closer to his ear and whispered softly...

Welcome home honey...