Chapter 7

Disclaimer : those who don't know hobi is jhope, one of the members of bts.

Hobi entered the room and found jungkook pacing up and down, talking to someone over the phone.

"yes yes please i am sending you the pictures, please see what you can do"

Jungkook put the phone down and turned around to find hobi standing there.

"whom were you talking to?"

"the police officer who is looking into the matter"

"but the staff is looking into it"

"yes ye..ss I know but i requested them to let me be involved in it, I just need to make sure yeontan is found..didn't you see TAE?"

"yes yes I did jk and we all are very worried but...you" he got close to him "your one is different"

Jk looked up at him

"it seems like you are not being able to tolerate his sadness"

"ofcourse not hobi, it's TAE we are talking about.. He.. He.."

"is someone you are in love with" completed hobi

jungkook clenched his phone.. He gulped and looked away.

"jk stop hiding your face I saw you in there and i am seeing you here, I know you.. We have been together for 7 years I know you!!"

"oh hobi...", jk couldn't take it anymore he covered his face and sat down on the bed.

Hobi sat next to him.

"yes I love him..i love taehyung" he said it.. Maybe not to the one he wanted to say it to but atlast he did, it is out of his system now.. Jk felt so relieved.

He removed his hands from his face and looked at hobi,

"I do, I love him so much"

Hobi smiled and hugged him "oh jk that is so sweet" jk hugged him back and smiled

"so when are you going to tell him?"

With those words his smiled started to fade.

"never" he said quietly

Hobi let go of the hug and looked at him "why not? Why won't you tell him? He doesn't love you?"

"he does, he loves me more than I do"

"so why are you two not together?"

"because our togetherness will ruin everything"

"jk.. I don't get it"

"hobi you remember that interview of mine where I had to apologise to my fans for my dating rumours?"

Hobi nodded

"imagine what will happen if the rumours turn true.. If I am actually dating someone...what will happen then?"

"but you are a person, you are allowed to date and everyone loves TAE, they will be extremely happy"

Jk chuckled, "yes they love TAE and they love me but if we are together that love will change...and hobi think carefully are we actually allowed to do something like a" normal" person? "
Hobi fell silent

" no unfortunately we are not, look around us hobi there are so many restrictions around us...we are not allowed to do so many things. If once we are seen with someone then everything and everyone goes berserk. I f***** had to apologise for something which I did not even do!!!"

Jungkook exhaled " each of our actions has a consequence, before doing anything we need to think alot. We cannot go on holidays without being worried about getting chased, we need to hide our face when we are with our dear ones, we cannot flirt like a normal 26 year old boy.. We cannot do all these without thinking about consequences "

"you never know jk people might accept you and TAE" said hobi consoling him. Jk chuckled.

"our relationship will not be simple hobi. We would be a gay couple. Even though we are in the 21st century it is something which is still frowned upon. So many kpop stars had to lose so much when their sexuality got revealed. It is still not acceptable hyung"

"what about your feelings jk? How are you going to live with your feelings being buried in your heart."

Jk looked away from hobi and sighed.

He stood near the window "I will have to hobi. We are bts, the seven of us along with our entire team has worked so hard to come this far i cannot let that get ruined because of my feelings. Too much is at stake"

"I love him and I always will. Words can never express my feelings for him. he will always be my first and last love" he gets a lump on his throat and he closes his eyes in agony.

Hobi comes and gives him a back hug
"oh jk.. I wish I could do anything to give you your love, I so wish you get your happiness hyung"

Jk looks at his reflection on the window and smiles.....my happiness lies with him I will be happy as long as he is happy doesn't matter he is with me or not.

It was dark and raining a bit. Just outside the hotel where the boys were staying a figure in black hoodie, comes and stands infront of the main gate

 Just outside the hotel where the boys were staying a figure in black hoodie, comes and stands infront of the main gate

She looks up at the building

My darling i am here..to make you mine. Your happiness lies with me and mine with yours....doesn't matter you want it or not but you will have to be mine love.. You will be mine... Forever.

"Yes, how can I help you" asks the receptionist

"umm i am here to meet the manager of BTS, they wanted a new make up artist"

"oh ok just a minute let me check" the receptionist calls someone over the phone "umm ma'am can I please have your name"

"Julia Chang"

"OK ma'am you can go upstairs"

Just a few more hours darling, just a few more hours...

The elevator door closes.