Chapter 27

Jimin and jhope were waiting in the corridor when they saw Jungkook coming out. Both of them quickly ran to him...

"Is he awake?" Jimin asked anxiously he was so tensed for Taehyung

Jungkook just slowly shook his head

He looked up at Jhope and jimin with teary eyes "I need a favour from you guys"

They slowly nod

"Can you b-be with Taehyung...I I umm don't want to be there when he wakes up"

They both frowned and looked at each other
"Why?" Asks  Hobi

"I I cant face him hyung" Jungkook says in a husky quivering voice "It all happened because of me....be-because  I left him that day" and he starts to sob seeing which Jimin quickly wraps his arm around him trying hard to console his sobbing friend

"Why are you thinking like that JK?? None of us knew this will happen " assures Hobi

Agreeing with him Jimin adds "plus I don't think tae will ever blame you "

Hearing that Jungkook smirks while tears still roll down his cheek
"That's my biggest worry. His selflessness will kill me Jimin. It would have been easy if he was angry or throwing tantrums or slapping me but his kindness and his nature of dealing with the grief all by himself is what will kill me"

Jimin nods "Hmm tae will never show it even if he is angry with you. He wouldn't want to hurt you "

"Yeah and that's why I don't want to be around him right now I can't bear that" Jungkook says looking down

"Then YOU are a coward Jeon JUNGKOOK "

All three of them turn around to find the source of the voice and it was Min Yoongi who was walking towards Jungkook with a straight face

He comes and stands just opposite Jungkook looking straight into his eyes "why are you still thinking about yourself kook? You need to think about HIM now. If you feel guilty ??face that guilt rather than running away! Face it and show him what importance he has in your life "

Jungkook bits his lower lip

Yoongi softens his tone and gets closer to him "kook you have no idea how fortunate you are to have a person that loves you selflessly.....In life we run after so many things like fame,power,money but why do we tend to neglect love? Why do we choose the one that society approves and not the one we long for.....if we love we need to have a braveheart!! Bravery favors love. Dont run kook...go to him. Dont be a coward again"

Jungkook hugs yoongi tightly "be brave for your love kook, true love happens only once in a life time"

His eyes slowly moves to jimin who sighs and looks down. Small drops of tears fall from his eyes while Yoongi just smiles sadly

Jungkook quitely enters the room and finds taehyung sitting on the bed against the headboard. He was wearing a loose white tshirt and his lower half was covered with the blanket

His eyes were closed but jungkook knew he was awake.

Jungkook slowly sits on the bed near his legs. Taehyungs' hands were inches away from his but he couldnt dare to touch it.

"I know you are here" Taehyung speaks so quitely it is almost inaudible

It was 4o'clock in the afternoon

The thin white curtains were flying in the wind and the room was rather gloomy.

"I am sorry " Jungkook speaks

Taehyung opens his eyes and looks at him "why"

Jungkook looks up but immediately looks away

Taehyung leans forward a bit and touches his hand "it was never your fault"

Jungkook looks down at their intertwined hands.

"Not loving me was not your fault but your choice"

"It was Taehyung. Because I did love you"

Taehyung frowns....drown in confusion...

"But  not choosing you was my fault. I-i couldnt gather the courage to choose you Tae, because I prioritised other things more. I cared more about what people will say and how it will effect my image, my reputation,  the band's reputation. Our society is still not accepting towards homosexuals and after so many things that happened with idols who came out as gay....I got scared. I got scared to choose you, so I chose the society. I decided to do everything that society would accept and approve of. I am sorry Taehyung I am so so sorry. I I couldn't be brave enough to love you and I want you to punish me in any way you want! I deserve it"
Jungkook sobbed hard while still looking down.

"Then why are you choosing me now?" Taehyung asked in a very stoic voice. His mind was refusing to be kind towards Jungkook but his heart was not allowing him to be hateful towards him.

Jungkook looked up

"Nothing changed Jungkook. It is still the same society. We are still a part of BTS then why are you not scared now?"

Jungkook held his hand firmly and looked into his eyes "because after loosing you I realised how stupid I was. I realised the value of love. Society will not change and there will be many hurdles but now I want to deal with all those. I can deal with everything to be with you"

Taehyung remained silent for a while then slowly retrieved his hand from Jungkook's "I want to have some rest please leave me alone" he said looking the other way

Jungkook looked at him with sadness filled in his eyes. Even though he wanted to say alot he just nodded and stood up but as soon as he reached the door he stopped and looked back
"I love you Taehyung. I love you alot. More than anything. And now I am ready to do anything to prove it you."

With that he exits the room while the other keeps looking the other way as tears roll down his cheeks

I just love this picture so much

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Be My Everything ~ Taekook Story (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें