Chapter 3

The BTS van stopped infront of the Airport terminal. One by one the 7 boys got out.

With their arrival, the entire place got filled with screams of the Army. Some called out their name, some were screaming in joy and some were busy taking their pictures.

The boys were surrounded by their bodyguards but they still looked up and waved at their fans. They knew that these were their well wishers and they were just showering them with their love.

However, among these well wishers there was someone whose love was different from theirs.

Stranger's Pov

Ah! There they are my 7 precious gems, don't they all look so flawless walking like crowned Kings.

The stranger tried getting closer to them to get a better look.

But where is the one I am looking for the most where is he. Ah! There he goes,my man my love.

The stranger tries to get closer to him but fails because the bodyguard shoves HER away.

Don't worry my love they cannot separate you from me, today I will be closest to you.

End of the Pov.

The boys sat in the vip lounge before boarding the plane.

"hey! Guess what today finally we will be taking a passenger plane not the charter one, after so long" jimin kept on blabbering but saw that TAE wasn't even listening his attention was totally somewhere else. Jimin looked at the direction where he was looking and smiled.

"TAE if you want you can tell him" said jimin putting a hand on his knee.

"huh? What? Who?" TAE quickly came out of his thoughts

"You know who" said jimin tilting his head towards jungkook

"umm what"

"TAE I know. Your feelings are pretty visible"

"umm do you think he knows"

"no idea but you can tell him you know if not directly then through a letter maybe?"

"no I can't" said V Lowering his eyes

"why not" frowned jimin

"what if he doesn't like me back? Heck I don't even know if his interests are same as mine"

"what if he does?"

"And what if he doesn't? It will ruin the friendship."Tae lowered his voice and said" I love him, that is the truth but more than that I am afraid of loosing him. At least now he is my buddy what if after knowing the truth he distances himself from me? I can't bear that. So let it remain a secret. "

" Willl you be able to love someone else, ever? " asks jimin

Tae smirks."When you pluck a flower from the garden you can never put it back there it's gone from that garden. Similarly a piece of my heart is gone with him and it will never be back" with those words Tae just shakes his head and gives a smile making sure no one hears the sound of his broken heart.

"let's goooo London baby" shouts Tae.

And all the members get ready to board the plane.

As jungkook walks Tae hugs him from the back. Even though it makes it difficult for jk to walk, he never stops Tae from doing it.

Tae loves doing that, that is his comfort. It makes him forget all the worries in the world. His smell, works like therapy for Tae.

I know you might never love me the way I do. But to me your happiness is everything, if you are happy I am happy. Even if you don't give me anything I will give you all the love I have.

Tae inhales deeply and takes in the smell, his smell. Its when they reach the escalator that TAE let's him go.

Finally the boys board the plane.

"hallo hallo Hall.." and with that jimin trips as soon as he enters the plane

"Jiminaa" laughs hosek.

"typical" says jk

Namjoon just slaps his forehead while suga walks forward as if nothing happened.

Tae, jin and the air hostess goes to help him stand up.

"are you alright"

"he fine he fine he good boy" laughs jin funnily. Tae and jimin both look at him signalling him to stop talking. But Jin's words make the girl giggle.

"ha ha you cutie" says jin.

"okaayyy time to go hyung" rm comes and holding his hand drags him from there "man you s*** at flirting" giggles rm shaking his head.

Tae and jimin moves to their seats
Hosek and jk seat together while jin and rm seats together and as usual suga wants his own company.

After some time the plane takes off and the light is turned off.

The boys falls asleep after a while.

Stranger's POV

You look so pure while sleeping my love. But I want you to open your eyes and see how close I am to you. Now if I want I can touch you, feel your skin, your smoothness. But don't worry baby soon I will be able to do that. When you will be with me all to me. No one else will be able to get near you, you will be only with me.

End of Pov

After a while, Tae wakes up abit. He feels uncomfortable, as if someone is around him... watching him.

He slowly opens his eyes and sees that someone from the parallel row is staring at him. Tae's eyes were covered with his black curly messy hair thus the person could not understand if his eyes are open or not.
Tae started to feel very uncomfortable
Why is she staring at me like that.

Just then the lights are turned on but to his surprise when he looks at that person he sees that she is sleeping.

OK Nevermind maybe I was just over thinking.

When TAE looks at his other side, he sees that it's not jimin but jk sitting beside him.

"when did you eat up jimin"

Jk laughs "no he had something to talk about with hosek so he changed seats with me"

The boys were served with food.

As soon as Tae takes the first bite he starts huffing "oh its too spicy"

"OK wait wait don't eat it let me take care of it"

Jungkook takes Tae's food and goes to the air hostess. After a while he returns with the same food.

"now try this"

Tae takes the first bite "yummm it's so good what did you do"

"just used my magic spell" said jk showing his bunny teeth

In return Tae gave him his boxy smile.

"ladies and gentlemen within 15mins we will reach the Heathrow Airport, London".