Chapter 6

Jungkook stood by the couch where TAE was sitting.

Eversince TAE got the news of yeontan, he has not stopped crying

"mum said he was in the lawn playing, my mum just looked away for a moment and and an....nd he he" TAE couldn't finish his sentence he was continuously crying.

Jungkook could not control his tears seeing TAE.
He moved forward to hug him but before that jhope went and hugged tae

No its ok its better if I don't do it.. Neither of us will be able to control ourselves.

"its going to be fine TAE we will find him" consoled jhope and jimin

"it's been so long I wonder where he is ho...oww he is do..." he starts hiccuping. Jungkook brings a water bottle and squats down infront of TAE, he gives the water bottle but TAE refuses to drink crying uncontrollably

Jungkook fondly puts his hand on his cheek.

" TAE please, we will find him, he will be alright, you will have to be strong"

"i can't i just can't my baby my little baby" sobs tae

Jimin moves away signalling jk to take his place beside TAE. Jk obeys, sitting beside TAE he puts his arm around  him and he instantly buries his face in his chest wrapping his hand around his waist.

 Jk obeys, sitting beside TAE he puts his arm around  him and he instantly buries his face in his chest wrapping his hand around his waist

Jhope looks closely at jungkook. They were all upset for TAE but jk's sadness was something very different. It was as if he could feel Tae's pain.

After a while TAE calmed down but he was still worried.

Manager hyung sat with the boys.

"TAE I know it is a very difficult time you are going through but...

" I know hyung I will concentrate on the rehearsal, this is a huge deal for bts, it will be as good as our previous performances " said TAE.

The members were amazed by his professionalism. They all went for a group hug

"I promise hyungs I will not let it effect the performance"

"and we promise you, we will be with you through every thing" said jin

"yeontan was our baby too and we will do everything we can for him" said namjoon

Few hours earlier

She hides behind the bushes and stays as still as a stone. That is how she has been like for the last few hours.

She climbed the walls during the dawn making it easier to hide herself from the guards

"ah there it is, your baby TAE" she smiled looking at the little dog playing around.

You, me and yeontan such a nice happy family we will have. The family I was yearning for, for the last 4 years. Finally now I will have that family.

She saw Mrs. Kim getting distracted by a phone call

NOW now is the time.

She went near the dog and quickly grabbed it and took it away from there.

Few moments later....

The stranger walks down the wooden stairs into a dark basement.

Holding the restless dog in one hand she turns on the light.

Shhhhh...shhhhh...mumma is here come on come on

And she puts it in a cage and locks it up.

Don't make noise.. Dont make mommy angry... She growls and instantly the dog gets silent

Don't worry your daddy will be here soon too, and then then we will be a small happy family right? Yes yes we will be a family.

I have been waiting for this for the last four years now finally i got the chance, finally he is here in my city and now no one can separate us.

We will live together forever.

She stands up walking slowly she reaches a wall and looks at it fondly.

A wall that was covered with only taehyung's pictures.

She goes near one picture and kisses it.

Soon I will be kissing you darling..