Chapter 22

Taehyung kept running around the house trying to find the little creature who was such an important part of his life. Yeontan is like his baby and he really wont be able to tolerate the pain of losing him

"Yeontan" he called out.

"Tan-nny" his lips were shaking now. Again and again the 26 year old looked back to see if the devil had woken up or not. If in any way she came down his plans will fail agaim and this time he was adamant to succeed in his plan.

After searching through the house he finally finds him locked in a cage. The little dog starts to bark as soon as it sees taehyung

"yes baby yes i am here" Taehyung crouches in front of that cage and after struggling for a while finally opens. He immediately takes it into his embrace. Oh! How much he loved it.

Without wasting a single second taehyung breaks the front door and escapes from the devil's den.

Jungkook is just loosing his mind.
He really is not being able to stay calm, he needs to find taehyung as soon as possible.

Namjoon looks at him through the rear view while simultaneously keeping up with the speed of the police vehicle which he is following.

"kook dont worry its going to be fine" assured namjoon to which jungkook just nodded. There is a lump in his throat due to which he is unable to speak.

Sensing this, jimin who is sitting with him at the back, holds his hand. That boy is equally worried but being the elder one, he controls his own emotions to take care of Jungkook.

"i have never been to this part" said seokjin who is sitting at the front in the passenger seat beside namjoon.

"the area looks so shady" replies namjoon

Indeed it was. There were homeless people sitting on the footpath, some with drugs or alcohol bottles. Most of the houses were in really bad conditions as if no one lived there for long but soon they crossed that area and reached a more desserted place.

Not many houses were there but the ones who were there were lavish and huge. The contrast between the two areas was so huge even though they were just by each other's side.

The police car stopped in front of an one storey bungalow.

Jungkook's eyes widens as he sees the house

So this is where she held him.

Without wasting a single moment he gets out of the car

"Jungkook no" calls Seokjin, and starts to chase him followed by namjoon and jimin.

He was almond close to the entrance when he was stopped by the officer.

"Sir please you cannot go in" the officer insists

"wha---" Jungkook was about to protest but the officer stopped him "we need to be very careful when we go in the captor cannot know that we are here or she might run away or worse harm Taehyung. Please let us proceed according to the plan"

Seokjin comes and holds Jungkook's arms from the back.

Jungkook looked back with teary eyes and his eyes met Namjoon's who nodded slightly and gave a warm smile. Jungkook knew what this meant his hyung, the man he admired so much, is asking him to have faith. And Seokjin, who was his guardian, was holding him assuring that he is with him no matter what. These two men held such high places in Jungkook's life that their unspoken gestures were enough  for him to calm down and step back.

He looked at the officer and said with trembling lips "please sav-ee him, he is my everything"

The officer nodded and started to take preparations to get in with the team.

The four boys were now sitting inside the car and watching how 7-8 officers went in very quietly with their guns in hand, ready to deal with whatever comes in front of them.

After what seemed like an eternity, Namjoon's phone rang

"yes officer" he says as soon he picks it up

Jungkook's sits up and gets closer to namjoon even though he was in the back seat. He tried to see every bit of Namjoon's expression trying to figure out what news he was listening to. He was loosing all his patience and Jimin tried to console him but nothing could sooth his impatient heart.

"we can go inside" said namjoon even before putting down the phone, he knew how impatient jungkook was.

"taehyung???" asked Jungkook

Namjoon looked at Seokjin briefly then looked back at jungkook "No one is inside"

And those four words shattered every bit of hope that Jungkook was building in his heart.