Chapter 15

"Are we going to inform the media about tae?" asked namjoon looking at the producer.

Everyone was worried and hadnt sleep since the last 3 days, yes it's been 3 days since he is gone.

"I believe the Media already knows" replied the manager

"so it means army knows too" asks hobi

Both the producer and the manager nods.
Someone knocks on the door

"Come in"

"good evening inspector" says the manager

"good evening I believe we have some good and bad news" he says in a serious tone

"what what what is it did you find her? Any news about tae???" jungkook asks frantically

Yes all the boys were worried for taehyung but jungkook was the worst case among all.. he did not eat nor sleep. He was relentlessly driving around the city, despite the several warnings from the company, looking for TAE. He couldn't seat still for a single moment and mostly he could not stop feeling guilty... that guilt and fear was killing him.

"jk sit down please" jin holds his hand. Jk looks at his hyung and calms down

"the good news is we have found out about the girl...but whatever we found isn't much helpful"

Everyone looks at the inspector as he places some files and pictures on the table. One by one the members looks at the picture

"what did you find out about Julia?" asks namjoon

"she is dead and has been for the past 6 six years!"

"what??" they all were puzzled

"yes the person we saw on cctv, who took tae, her real name is not Julia. Julia Fernandez was a make up artist who died six years ago and this lady stole her identity to get into this team" he says

"is this the real Julia?" yoongi asks picking up the picture of a Korean woman in her 40s.

The inspector nods.

"Also one more thing the staff you said was missing" he pauses "she is dead"

"we found a dead body few days ago in an alley but as the body had no identification card and the face was damaged we could not understand who it was but with your information we identified that it was that staff member"

"was she killed by" jungkook asked slowly

"we haven't found any evidence yet but it seems so"

Jungkook's heart was beating fast. This woman is a killer...would she... Tae... Jungkook gasps

"you need to find tae as soon as possible please this woman.. She..." jungkook was loosing his mind.

The inspector says in a mild tone"we are trying our best jungkook but seems like this woman has been planning this thing for a very long time"

"5 years" she says as she ties the rope around his hand... Tieing it with the headboard of the bed. Taehyung was lying there helplessly. His leg was aching horribly.

"for 5 years I have been waiting for your arrival darling so that finally I can start my little family with my husband" she says as she puts ointment on his wounds. He flinches in pain

"shhh shhh it's ok...see baby i can't see you in pain" she says faking sobs but then in a fraction of a second her expressions change. She grabs his hair "but if you do these stupid things i will be forced to punish you". Taehyung doesn't make a single sound but just glares at her. He doesn't remember loathing anyone as much.

"ok now go back to sleep you had enough adventures for the day" saying that she gets up from the bed

"Julia! Where is yeontan" taehyung asks sternly

"oh" she says without turning around "he is fine baby he is absolutely fine" then she slowly turns "and baby it's NORA" she grins.
That famous grin.

Jungkook opens the gallery of his phone. The pictures were so beautiful

 The pictures were so beautiful

"you always used to get so shy when someone used to compliment you" he smiles but his eyes were full of tears "you deserved every single compliment tae, your boxy smile is the most beautiful thing in the world"

"you deserved every single compliment tae, your boxy smile is the most beautiful thing in the world"

He scrolls and goes to the next picture. His heart stops. That one picture, it was so close to his heart.

He still remembers that concert, the one which made him realize how much he loves him

He still remembers that concert, the one which made him realize how much he loves him. Tae had a habit of hugging him from the back, he had done it several times before but that day jungkook felt different.

Flashback
He was lost in his song when he felt a hand grabbing his waist. The person puts his chin on jungkook's shoulder, breathing on the nook of his neck.
Shiver ran down his body. He knew who that person was but he was not aware of this feeling. This was the first time he felt it. This tingling feeling in his stomach, this nervousness, this shyness he was feeling all of it for the first time.

Jungkook tried to gather himself together. The song had finally ended but  taehyung was still clinging on to him.

"sarangae army" jungkook yelled on his mic

"sarangae jungkookie" he whispered in his ear

Flashback ends.

All this while jungkook had his eyes closed and his head was resting on the headboard.

"come back tae please" he sobs, still eyes closed.

"I didn't know you will miss me so much"

Jungkook quickly opens his eyes and looks at his side.

He was sitting right there beside him, on the bed. Showing his famous boxy smile

"Tae".