Chapter 25

Jimin's heart was beating fast agaimst his chest. Shakily, he removed his hands from his ears.

He was breathing heavily reluctant to open his eyes because he was not sure what he will see if he does. But finally gathering all the guts he did

He slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was blood. Thick red blood splashed on the concrete road. He whimpered in fear...fear of loosing one of his brothers.

Is it Jungkook?

Did they lost their golden maknae?

Jimin  slowly looked up and he saw Taehyung standing tall....

.......with a gun in his hand.

Taehyung was all still but tears were flowing down from his eyes. His eyes were fixed on the person he had just shot. The person tormenting him for so many days, holding him captive against his own will.

He recalls all those time when that same person made him feel so helpless and suffocated. But what acted as the last nail in the coffin was when he saw her pointing gun at Jungkook.

Jungkook,the one he loved. The one who made him the happiest with his presence. Taehyung couldnt bear to see him at gun point and that triggered something in him which made him grab the gun from Nora's hand. It all happened so quickly that she couldnt even comprehend when Taehyung grabbed it from her and turned around and....

....shot her.....

Nora looked down at the wound in her stomach. She touched it with quivering hands and then looked at Taehyung with tearful eyes...

"You shot m-e-e" she stuttered

"Yes" exclaimed Taehyung "first I had sympathy for you,thinking maybe you just need help but No. You are a monster who can kill anybody!!" He spat.

"I am not a monster Taehyung" she whisper yelled "i love you.....all i did is love"

"And all i did is hate...i hate you Nora"

Those words pierced her heart making her loose her balance and fall on her knees.

She kept looking down for a while then she looked up and met Taehyung's eyes.

In his eyes all she saw was hate. The one she loved the most....hated her. Thats where she lost it all and fell on the road.

Seeing her lifeless made Taehyung let out the breathe which he never realised he was holding onto. He quickly dropped the gun and gasped.

Jungkook was watching all these with immense apprehension all along. At first he was shocked to see what Taehyung has done not because he was scared but because he was amazed of his bravery. He never expected tae to take up a gun to protect him. But then again, love does make you do wonders.

However, when he saw him drop the gun fear engulfed him.

"Tae" Jungkook quickly ran to him and caught him as he was about to hit the ground

"I I I kil-le-d-d" he shook uncontrollablly as he pointed at the lifeless body of Nora

"No no it's fine its all fine you didn't do anything wrong "assured Jungkook caressing his hair while holding him in his arms.

"Tae" the rest of the boys ran towards him while the police went to check on Nora.

"Oh Taehyung you are fine thank god" seokjin said.

"I i kil-lle-dd" Taehyung looked at Seokjin with guilty eyes as he held on to Jungkook. Jungkook had him in his embrace and he was also not ready to let him go. Scared they might lose each other again

"Tae no its fine its fine" jimin assured him as he stood beside Taehyung caressing his hair

"I murd--"

"Taehyung look at me look at me" Namjoon held his face and made him look at him which tae did

"You saved Jungkook" Namjoon said very softly with full love

"You were so brave...we are so proud of you Taehyung. And and we are all finally together. Till today we all felt incomplete because YOU were not there with us. Now finally that we have you...we can breathe Tae. What you did was not wrong you hear me? It was not wrong" Namjoon wipes off the tears falling from Taehyung's eyes and they get into a group hug giving him the warmth he was missing for so many days....