Chapter 5

After dinner, all the boys returned to their respective rooms.

Taehyung was unpacking his thing when, unaware by him, his notebook fell down.

Jk picked it up and read the first page which consisted of beautiful lyrics.

"when did you write this song TAE?"

Taehyung quickly looked back and smiled "long time ago" saying that he took the book from jk

"the lyrics are quite moving" he said looking at TAE

"you liked it?"

"yeah of course who did you write it for?"

TAE just blushed but did not say anything. "jk can I ask you something"

"sure go ahead"

"did you ever fall in love" TAE just had to take the risk, he just had to. He wanted to know if there is even a remote possibility for something to happen or not.

Jk looked at him... Oh TAE don't do this please don't....

After a minute of silence jk finally spoke.

"yes I did" he said looking directly into his eyes. TAE gulped. There was absolute silence in the room and thus one could clearly hear the heartbeat of the two love stricken men.

"did you tell that person?" asked TAE.

No I didn't, I did not because this one relationship will destroy many things.. Things which I can't afford to lose...which you can not afford to lose..

Tae held jk's hand but he slowly moved his hand away. Clearing his throat he said" yeah i did but She never said yes" jk lied.

For a micro second Tae's smile faded away but he quickly pulled himself together, "oh ah I can't believe someone said no to you" he giggled trying to hide the pain.

"hmm bad luck" with that jk quickly took his towel and rushed to the washroom, he couldn't bear it any longer.

Tae stood there for a moment then went to the balcony

Oh Jungkook only if I knew that your interest differs from mine I would not have fallen in love with you.. But I actually do not know if that is true if I actually could have been able to stopped myself. Because you can never control who you fall in love with...age,gender,color nothing really controls it.. It's a free bird.
I did not know if you will ever love me back but still I fell for you and even if it hurts it truly is a beautiful feeling...

A drop of tear rolled down his cheeks.
He wiped it all out and returned to the room. He did not want to face jk so he fell asleep on the bed unaware of the fact that someone else was wiping his tears in the washroom.

After a while jungkook came out and saw that TAE was peacefully sleeping. He took the blanket and covered him.

Only if things were easier..
Only if we lived in a non judgemental society...so many liberties everywhere and yet we feel so caged.

Jungkook lied down beside him and did what he loves doing the most, ran his fingers through his black messy hair. After a while he fell asleep and dreamt of a world where he could do anything he wants

Next day the boys reached the Wembley stadium for their rehearsal.

"wooowww wowww" Taehyung was amazed by the glory of the stadium "I don't know how many times i said wow" he said looking at Namjoon

All the boys were totally mesmerized by the stadium. They have always heard about it but never imagined that they will get the opportunity to perform there.

"I think we can get started now" said namjoon.

The boys soon started the rehearsal of their popular song "boy with luv"

In the middle of the song taehyung subconsciously grabs jk's waist but abruptly removed his hand. This action of his, made taehyung all blank and he totally forgot all his steps. The music stopped

Jk looked at him, concerned

"TAE what's wrong?" asked hosek.

"umm nothing umm sorry I totally forgot the steps I went blank"

"uh not a big deal it happens" said namjoon "let's start again"

TAE and jk looked at each other awkwardly then started the rehearsal again.

After the rehearsal TAE just ran away from there followed by jimin

Soon he reached the green room and sat down in the couch covering his. After a while he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to find out that it is jimin.

"what's wrong with you, why are you so distracted today"

"jk likes a Girl" he said looking down

"oh! I am sorry TAE I am so sorry" he said hugging his friend "how are you going to deal with this"

"I will have to right..somehow i will just have to"

The boys were talking to each other when suddenly Tae's phone rang.

He picked up the phone and jimin saw his face expression changed drastically

"what!!! How did it happen.. oh my God no no" with those words he hung up the phone and teared up.

"TAE TAE what happened why are you crying what happened" jimin wasn't able to understand anything

"jimini oh jimini..." he couldn't finish the sentence

"TAE please tell me what happened"

"my dog....yeontan he got lost"

  And here is a picture of yeontan to brighten up the day of my readers ❤️ thank you for giving this story a try

  And here is a picture of yeontan to brighten up the day of my readers ❤️ thank you for giving this story a try. I hope I will not disappoint