Chapter 29

With shivering legs Kim Taehyung stepped on the stage. He watched as the rest of them came and stood by him like 6 strong pillars, protecting him ...supporting him. On his one side was Jimin ....his bestfriend his everything. The boy gave him a soft smile assuring him that "its alright"

On his other side was Jungkook. His? He cant put a name on it not anymore. But then he looked into Jungkook's eyes he could feel the pain the same one which he was going through but then he felt his hand on his. Jungkook took his hand and pressed it hard. Taehyung didnt feel vulnerable anymore, his touch felt like he was not lonely or frightened...he had someone.

Taehyung closed his eyes and felt the music of "Life goes on" start...

As he opened his eyes he saw Jungkook standing in front of him....

Eoneu nal sesangi meomchwosseo
Amureon yegodo hana eopsi
Bomeun gidarimeul mollaseo
Nunchi eopsi wabeoryeosseo

(One day the world stopped
Without any warning
Spring didn’t know to wait
Showed up not even a minute late)

Jungkook recalled the day his world completely stopped when Tae was taken away from him. When his days were dark and his nights got darker.

Jimimn comes beside him and puts his arm around Jungkook

baljagugi jiwojin geori
yeogi neomeojyeoinneun na
[JM/JK]honja gane sigani
mianhae maldo eopsi

Streets erased of footprints
I lie here, fallen to the ground
Time goes by on its own
Without a single apology

As RM started his verses both Jimin and Jungkook went beside Taehyung. Jungkook took the microphone and gave it to Taehyung. "You can do it" he whispered in his ear.

At that moment Jungkook completely forgot about weather Tae will forgive him or not ...no that was not important to him. To him what was important was weather Taehyung was alright or not. Nothing else mattered. Nothing.

Now it was Taehyung's turn...he took a slight pause but then he went on...

There’s no end in sight
Is there a way out?
My feet refuse to move oh
Close your eyes for a moment
Hold my hand
To that future, let’s run away

Jungkook felt each and every word that Taehyung sang. Isnt it what the two lovers wanted to do? Run away. Run away from then jungle of toxicity, judgement,barriers and qiestion. Far away to that future where everything was just so beautiful. Where no one would question there love for each other or bring in the materialistic factors of the materialostoc world! It will only be them ....Tae and Kook.

Like an echo in the forest
The day will come back around
As if nothing happened
Yeah life goes on
Like an arrow in the blue sky
Another day flying by
On my pillow, on my table
Yeah life goes on
Like this again

As the members one by one started and finished their versus....somewhere Taehyung started to feel a bit restless as if he is again been watched. So when it was again his turn to sing .....he couldnt. His throat was choked up. As if no sound was willing to come out. Jungkook consoled him but still it felt so so difficult for him

The members also gathered around Taehyung and they were all trying to sooth him while their backs were towards the audience, the army.

But then the most amazing thing happened.

All at once the whole stadium got into a chorus and started singing Taehyung's part.

The boys abruptly Turned around and saw how beautifully they all were singing.

"Look at those stars in your universe Tae" Jungkook said

Taehyung's eyes were filled with tears...he wanted to run far away from all the toxicity but how can he leave behind this love? This people whom he didnt know by name and neither did he ever do anything for them yet still they were there for him ... always.

Taehyung walks forward till the end of the stage and he looks around. It was all purple and every single one of the armies were singing

Like an echo in the forest
The day will come back around
As if nothing happened
Yeah life goes on
Like an arrow in the blue sky
Another day flying by
On my pillow, on my table
Yeah life goes on
Like this again

Like an echo in the forestThe day will come back aroundAs if nothing happenedYeah life goes onLike an arrow in the blue skyAnother day flying byOn my pillow, on my tableYeah life goes onLike this again

His eyes then fell on his 6 hyungs who were standing at the middle of the stage looking at him with eyes full of love. These 6 people were the biggest blessings of his life. He rembers the days they worked so so hard. When Jin, despite of being so tired from all the practices cooked for them. When RM chose BTS over himself, where Suga faught for them. When Hobi made sure they were always healthy and happy. When his bestfriend, Jimin pulled him out of  his dark days.

Then there was Jungkook. Who was now slowly walking towards him. While the others remained where they were.

Jungkook came and stood right infront of him.

Taehyung and Jungkook kept looking at each other and felt as if the world has stopped.

Jungkook took the mic closer to his lips

"Saranghae Kim Taehyung"

Taehyung couldnt believe his ears! Without sparing a second he hugged him. They felt as if they have got everything they ever wanted it was all with them now!! All worth it.

"Saranghae Jeon Jungkook" he saus in his ears.

They were on top of the world now.

Happy

But someone else was not happy. She was not happy as she watched the grandstand. Her nails piered into her palms making red marks. Her eyes were full of anger and hatred....

Its not over yet Kim Taehyung......

‐---------------THE END----------------