Chapter 10

Disclaimer : This is a fiction story, so some of the things such as the security measures of the team, might not be how it really is. This are all made up for the story.

Next morning

"hurry up the team will be here soon" yelled the manager.

It was their interview day. The bangtan boys were going to have their first interview with the renowned British talk show host. All of them were pretty excited about it.

But more than them someone else was more excited....

She took out the little bottle from her purse and looked at it..smiling..

Just a few more hours then you will be mine...

"Julia" called the manager.

She quickly put the bottle back in and went to him

"the staff you replaced was taehyung's make up artist..so from now on you will be doing his makeup"

She nodded.

This is the reason she had to go..

After a while the boys came down to the meeting room.

Taehyung was goofing around with Jimin when they were asked by the team to start getting ready for the interview.

TAE went and sat infront the mirror when she came to him with the makeup equipments.

"who are you??" he looked at her in confusion. All the boys were very familiar with their respective staff and knew all of them pretty well.

"hi i am Julia" she said with a smile.

"oh tae she is your new makeup artist" said the manager

Taehyung looked at her and smiled. He didn't think about it much and let her carry on with her work

"please close your eyes i need to wipe your face" she said nicely

He obliged

She touched his chin and lifted up his face.

She looked at his facial features with full desire.

Look I am touching you now baby, I was waiting for this for so long.

She took the wet cloth and started to gently wipe his face..taking in the beauty of every single corner of his face..

His soft skin... Those big lashes... The sharp nose.. I am touching them.. Touching them all..
She exhaled slowly.She never felt like this before.. Oh how long she craved for... For months. For years.. For 4 years...

She has been planning this from the first day she saw him on TV..he was Only 21 years old.. Then she saw him in that concert.. In that fan meet... But she could never be this close to him... But today she was.. Finally all her longing was coming to an end...

It is so hard to resist you my love...so hard.

Taehyung opened his eyes when hosek called. The boy got closer to him and said something in his ears which made tae laugh loudly

Soon I will be the only one to make you laugh.

"sorry for keeping you waiting you can start now"

She nodded and started her work.

"your makeup is done you can go change now"

After a while taehyung came back wearing his white shirt, blue tie and blue coat

(isn't he the most gorgeous creature on earth ☺️)

She went near him to fix his coat.

TAE was busy talking to the others or else he would have noticed how the female standing close to him was caressing his shoulder and arm.

Mine.. You are all mine.. Every single inch of your body is mine. No one can come near you except for me.. No one can touch you other than me.. You belong to me Kim Taehyung.. To me..

She bit her lower lips when she took in his smell. She can't wait any longer every second felt like an hour to her.

"are you done, I think we need to go" tae said politely

"yeah just a minute need to touch up a bit" with that she used the puff to touch up his make up

Go now... Soon you will have nowhere to escape...

Taehyung walked away with his arms around jimin both the boys giggling about something while she kept glaring at him..