Chapter 9

After going to different places the boys finally reach the National Museum.

"its actually said that you should talk very softly inside a museum" says jin in the lowest tone

"whaaat what did you say I didn't hear" yells TAE at the top of his voice. Jimin and jhope bursts out laughing while jin smacks his head and namjoon just hides his face with his hand pretending he doesn't know these lunatics.

"doesn't this guy look a lot like hobi" says jungkook pointing at a homo sapien statute.

"yeah the resemblance is uncanny" says suga.

Jk goes behind the statue and says "I am your hope, you are my hope...i am j...

"hope" yells Jimin and TAE.

After staying there for a while the boys head for the big Ben.

The boys do not leave any stone unturned to enjoy their moments to the fullest

The boys do not leave any stone unturned to enjoy their moments to the fullest. Capturing every moment with their individual cameras they totally lose themselves into the ambience of London, forgetting all their worries and pressure.

Soon they reach their final destination which is the Hyde Park.

"ah I am so tired, I don't think I can walk any more" complains suga

"OK wait let me help you" with that TAE crouches down in front of him offering him a piggyback ride. Suga hops on his back and TAE just walks with him on his back.

Finally they reach a spot where suga asks him to put him down.

"thanks TAE"

"awww my suga come give me a hug" TAE calls out, but suga being the anti hug cat, just runs away from him but TAE is adamant that he won't give up until he gets a hug thus he also runs after him. Finally when suga can't take it anymore he just crashes into the ground in exhaustion,giving TAE the opportunity to hug suga tightly and the poor cat just surrenders.

After roaming around for a while TAE reaches a quiet place. It was all surrounded with green trees and bushes and in the middle of that greenary stood an abonded well. The well looked quite old but mystic. It had an aura of its own. TAE went near it and took some pictures. Then he noticed a board which was kept near it...

"drop a coin and make a wish. If you are true to your heart your wish will be come true ".

"what a nonsense" says a voice
TAE turns around to see jungkook standing there with a frowned expression. He smiles, "well i believe it"

"seriously tae" scoffs jk "these things never come true"

"Well there is only one way to find out isn't it" smiling tae takes out a coin from his pocket.

Facing the well, he closes his eyes and brings the coin close to his lips. Jk stands beside tae and looks at him.
TAE was a bit sweaty from all the running but still his features were so magnificent that it created a magic of its own.

How can someone be so magical thinks jk and without realizing what he is doing he just caresses Tae's cheeks with his fingers. He opens his eyes and looks at jk

Those eyes.. Those doe eyes it pours out so much love and warmth.

"kookie" says tae taking a step closer to the raven hair boy.

"hmm" says jk

"will you hold my hand while i drop the coin, I want to do it with you" he says softly.

Jk doesn't say anything other than flashing his warm smile. Together the two boys drop the coin in the well.

"so what did you wish for" asks jk

"Well I don't think I am supposed to say"

"umm excuse me" says a voice from behind.

Both the boys turn around to find the source of the voice and to their surprise they find an adorable little girl standing their with a camera.

"you are bts right?" asks the little girl in her cute voice.

"yes we are" chuckles tae.

"can I please have a picture with you two" she insists

"sure honey" says jk and both the boys kneel down and brings her between them

Jk takes the camera and takes a selfie.

He shows the picture to the little girl and tae. The girl gets so happy that she places a kiss on both of their cheeks. She was about to leave when TAE stops her..

"umm just a minute sweetie, jk can you take the same picture with my camera" insists tae.

Jk nods and takes the picture

"thank you thank you so much" saying those words she leaves from there.

"let's go tae we are getting late"

"umm you go jk I will be there in a while"

Jk leaves while tae looks fondly at the picture

This... This is what I wished for kookie.. A family with you..

Thank you so much for reading so far. I know my writing is not upto the mark but I am trying and your feedbacks will really help me to improve.

Please do vote and comment 💜💜