Chapter 4

As soon as the band reached the hotel, the manager divided the rooms.

Fortunately or unfortunately TAE and Jungkook had to share the room.

"ah finally the bed" jungkook lies down on the bed as soon as they enter the room while TAE goes to the balcony.

"the smell is good. I can't wait to explore London" he then comes and sits beside jk. "let's go and explore London tomorrow"

"TAE we have rehearsal tomorrow" groans jungkook

"after the rehearsal then"

"alright"

"let me just go and see what others are doing"

TAE goes to the room where suga and jhope are staying

He goes inside and sees suga unpacking the bag and jhope is just arranging the clothes in the cupboard.
When TAE enters the room jhope is about to say something but TAE just signals him to stay quiet.

He moves towards suga as quite as a mouse and hugs him from behind.

"aaaaa let me go let me goo why are you hugging me" he yells at the top of his voice.

"because you are my suga" giggles tae

"let me go taeeeee let me go"

With all the screaming the rest of the boys rush into their room

"what what what happened" says a concerned namjoon

But as they see what is going on they just burst into laughter

And jimin and jin also go and hug suga along with TAE

One should actually see the face of suga to understand how much he was hating it. The poor fellow was trying to free himself from one but now he is stuck with three. The whole room was filled with chaos and laughter....

But just somewhere else in the same city something very different was happening something completely different from this scenario.

The girl reached a narrow alley panting and covered in sweat. She was so tired she could not take it anymore. Her body was out of energy. She tripped and fell on the ground.

From the corner of her eyes she could see the shadow of the person she was running away from. Slowly the girl turned and looked at the figure. Scared

"please i beg you leee..eett me go, what do you want from me" cried the girl.

The figure slowly came near her and kneed down beside her. She looked at the ID, she was wearing around her neck, which said "Staff member - BTS"

The figure smiled.

After a while the figure walked out from the narrow alley with a blood stained knife in one hand and the ID in another

I am coming baby.