Chapter 17

Taehyung was lying on the bed, his hands still tied to the headboard.

He looked around the room to find atleast something that can give him a clue to escape or at least a way to communicate with someone but he could not see anything. It was all in all a very gloomy room with nothing but the bed, a side table and two chairs.

Exhaling he looked up and there was a small window at the top of the wall. He could see the stars shining brightly.

"Army you are the stars in my universe".

His own voice echoed in his ears, he missed it so dearly. Those concerts, his hyungs, jimin and...

"TAE"

Taehyung opened his eyes.

Jungkook was standing right in front of him near the foot of the bed

"jungkookah jung-gg" his voice was trembling

Jungkook came and sat beside him. Very fondly He caressed his cheek with his thumb

"take me away from here kook take me aa-away I am suffocating, I cannot be here I can't" begged taehyung

Jungkook looked at him and smiled

"I want to be with you and tell you all about my feelings..... I cannot hold it anymore look I just can't.. Please take me away from here" he sobbed

"tae" jungkook spoke softly "you will be with me tae, you will be"

"h-how how can-nn"

Jungkook got close to him and looked at his eyes "the stars"

"babyyyyy" just then the door burst opened revealing the over enthusiastic captor.

And immediately tae snapped out of his imagination.

"look look baby what did I get you" Nora said hopping and talking like a 4 years old.

"can you stop talking in that annoying voice" tae gritted his teeth.

"awwww my baby doesn't like it but i do" she giggled

TAE just inhaled closing his eyes he just couldn't tolerate her anymore.

"look i got you bibimap" she said sitting exactly on the spot where jungkook was few minutes ago.

"I cooked it especially for you, I noted down every single favorite dishes of yours and learnt how to cook them ain't I the best??" she giggled

Taehyung looked at her thoroughly while she was busy mixing it.

He has many fans but this one was so different there were so many things he wanted to ask but he wasn't sure if the psychopath will answer anything properly.

Still what else can go wrong

"Nora" he spoke softly

She looked up with a disbelief look on her face, a smile slowly forming on her lips "baby you said my name, you said my name" she immediately put the bowl on the side table and hugged tae wrapping her hands around his waist.

Disgust filled every single cell of his body. How badly he wished his hands to be free so that he could just push her to the floor.

Maniac doesn't know anything about consent! Touching a guy without his permission,. He thought. But taehyung composed himself he realised to get out of this he needs to think with a cool mind.

"Nora can I ask you something"

"sure baby sure" still hugging him her head on his chest

"umm you say that I am your husband, when did we get married?"

"five years ago"

"5 years ago??"

"yes baby and its you who said we are married" she got up and loosed the ropes a bit so that taehyung can sit up for the food but as soon as he did she tightened it again causing marks to form on his wrist.

"where did I say this?"

"at the fan meet. How can you forget baby!!" she whined.

Taehyung frowned trying to recall but he just couldn't

"remember jin hyung threw a pen at jimin hyung and it mistakenly hit me then it was you baby who said" how dare you hit my wife"she said imitating his voice

"oh baby you have always been so caring towards me" she smiled tilting her head "then someone asked if I am your wife and you said yes, you said yes baby you said yes"

Taehyung then remembered that fan meet but he couldn't recall her face, he remembered because after the fan meet all of them teased jin abou how he hurt an Army.

But he was taken aback by her words. Taehyung had always been friendly with his fans never in his life did he think that it would lead him to such a situation.

He just wants to be nice to all the people but this is not what he wanted.

For love he wanted love, not obsession. He knew the difference between the two and absolutely hated the second one.

"now lets get you to eat"

She took the bowl in her hand and stirred it a bit.

Taehyung was too lost in his thoughts.

"baby open your mouth aaaa" she said holding the spoon in her hand.

Taehyung looked the other way "I don't want to eat take it way" he said without any emotions

"baby please" she whined still holding the spoon

"no"

"baby"

"NO!" Taehyung snapped. He just wanted to run away from this toxicity

Norma's expression changed within the blink of an eye. Her eyes that were filled with enthusiasm is now filled with wrath

She grabbed his jaw and forced the spoon in, clenching her own jaw.

A smile formed on her lips, a sarcastic smile.

"I love you" she said quietly "but don't think it will make me weak. For me love means control"  She forces the spoon in his mouth. "You will do whatever I SAY, even if I ask you to stop breathing." She again forces the spoon in but this time a bit too harshly hurting his mouth "YOU STOP" she said grinding her teeth in the last sentence.

TAE just stared at her without any expression. It was hard for the captor to understand what was going on in his mind.

Soon after force feeding him she left locking the door

Taehyung looked up at the same small window

"the stars" his voice echoed in his ears