C H A P T E R 18

Art By 'Lazyintrovertt' on Deviantart (Though recently they've taken their account down,not sure why)

An Hour After Y/n leaves

"Toby you aren't going to find your hatchets in a fucking bathroom-"

"Yeah Toby, she isn't dumb." Toby turned to his co workers, glaring at them.

"And how would you know that Hoodie?"

"Hmm, maybe I'm delusional or whatever, but maybe it's because I've known her for two fucking months?" The trio were now on search for the ticking boys hatchets. They looked around the kitchen before to find something, and ended up eating the left over cake Hoodie and Y/n baked a while back. He didn't tell anyone that he made the cake, and boy did they boost his ego when complimenting the cake.

"So where would you suggest we look, B-Brian?"

"What is with everyone's obsession with using my real name? I'm not like Timothy. I don't get an identity crisis every time someone uses my name." Toby snorted and Nightmare wheezed. Making fun of Masky was fun.

"I should not be laughing at...at my own partner like this." The girl wheezed out. Hoodie shrugged his shoulders and walked out the bathroom.

"Just stating facts." He walked into the living room and notices just a slight rust from underneath the couch.

"Toby I found your hatchets!" Hoodie kicked them out of the couch and Toby came running into the living room like a lost puppy.

"My sweet, sweet, hatchets. Oh how I missed you. Did someone hurt you?" Hoodie rolled his eyes at Toby. Such cringe emitting from a person should not be legal.

Walking into Y/n's bedroom, Hoodie shut the door behind him. Inside Arrow laid on the bed, chewing on a tennis ball. He stopped when seeing the human, jumping off the bed and instead jumped on him. Hoodie, being the tall ass fucker he is, didn't fall. Instead he just...stood there like a tree.

"What the fuck do dogs even do?" Hoodie thought back to smiley. He was way more hectic than Arrow, Just like Jeff. Jeff usually played ball with him or something, but to Hoodie that seemed like animal abuse. You throw a ball for your dog to catch and bring back to you, only for you to throw it again. Poor dogs.

Hoodie bent down and pet the dog on the head, causing it to pant. Arrow jumped onto Hoodie, and because of the way he was sitting, Hoodie stumbled back, about to fall. However, he had put his hands behind him to avoid falling and embarrassing himself, despite the fact no one was there.

"Stupid dog." he mumbled, getting up to go sit on the bed. He then saw a book underneath Y/n's bed. The covers were black, but the front one had a note on it. Hoodie fished the book out from under the bed, then read the note.

'People I Would Kill and How.'

Hoodie quirked a brow at the title. Interesting indeed, but was it interesting enough to read and invade Y/n's privacy