All Of A Sudden

Compare this training to walking on water like Jesus crossing the sea, Yuu would rather dig a grave for herself right now. Today Alice had arranged an endurance training for her master as that was her weak point. It wasn't a great idea for Yuu to rush into the battle against the devil; yes, her size might be advantageous, but only to some extent. While the rest would be either Yuu running away before collapsing in exhaustion or being jumped by lucider himself and not letting her surrender.

Regardless, all are bad deals.

Yuu had somewhat mastered the chakra strings, but still not enough skills to at least make a scratch on Tenshi-

"No, you are good."

"Pardon me?" Yuu rose her head from the ground, looking rugged and tired as hell. Especially worse that what she would normally looked like. She was rudely woken up by the doll, rendering her to sleep only a wink the night before.

"You are equipped." Alice repeated nonchalantly, "Besides, this story isn't going to be continued anyway. The author only wanted to troll the readers." She paused as tilted her head to look at the clear blue sky. "The author suddenly noticed that there was a huge influx of readers recently, but none are reading her other stories. Specifically the rewritten Naruto fanfic of this story."

Yuu scratched her head in confusion, "So your telling me that the new story was better?" She sat up from the dirt, using her forearms to wipe the mud from her face. "The author could've just continue this story and edit the previous chapters along the way!"

Alice shook her head, she launched herself from the tree branch and floated toward her master, "She didn't know how to continue this story, that is why she abandoned it two years ago. This was basically a crackfic. You do realise that there are a lot of filler chapters right?"

Yuu sweat dropped, "I'm not going to disagree with you on that."

Alice settle herself on the ground, walking toward a bush of flowers that's surprisingly still not destroyed by whatever the hell is going on in the training ground. Her intricately craved hand touches one of the flowers there. " Actually, the author had made a lot of story arcs for this fanfic particularly. She even made a chronicle saga for the two year time before the Shippuden timeline."

"She did?!" Yuu was dumbfounded, she always thought that the author was a nosy, wet behind the ear brat who knew nothing but to make a weirdly unexpected chapters, such as this one. The author was always the unmotivated and often times lonely girl who had a lot of things in her mind. She always thought that writing stories will let her disappear from the real world, and let her explore her imagination. But ever since things had took a huge turn, she wasn't able to continue her previous stories.

Alice nodded, "She was planning to let you explore the continents, meeting other people who will soon become your allies. Discovering your true identity and your family. Find love interest other than Konohamaru,  Inari, and the other kid from the land of waves. And even have children that were accidentally created from Orochimaru's weird ruined inventions then eventually become a shrine head maiden in the far future."

Alice smiled softly.

"She had already well thought of everything, and basically tried not to veer toward the cliché going to train with Akatsuki and later have beef with them." Alice sighed, "She really prepared everything, but she wasn't able to finish it..."

"Why? She already planned ahead, but she still didn't finish it?!" Yuu asked in anger. The author was able to create a wonderful journey for Yuu to venture, but still how come she didn't continue it?

"Because she wasn't able to execute it properly...."

"W-what?" Yuu didn't understand. What does Alice meant by that?

"Her first chapter was a disaster. The summary was enticing as it is, because it was changed years later. But the first chapter was like eating sharp nails. It was terrible and hard to swallow." Alice turned away from the flower to look at Yuu dead in the eyes.

" They were clickbaited, Yuu. I'm telling you. The readers added the story into the library because they were expecting an amazing story based on the summary. But only to be given a cringey, eight grader essays. They were enraged, and left the story with bitter notes.

"When the author knew about it, it was too late... There were too many fillers that are in need of edit... That's why she left it." Both of them were silent at this point, looking at the beautiful, pure white flower dazzling under the sunlight.

"Can you... Tell me more about her other stories...?" Yuu asked meekly. She was curious of what the author had wrote recently. Alice nodded.

"Currently, she had three stories on going. The first one, as I said before, is a rewrite of this one..." Alice eyes glossed a bit.

"In that story, you were renamed. Your gender was also changed." Yuu perked up with interest.

"Wow, how come?!"

Alice chuckled, "In that story, you used to be a mad scientist... But you were killed by your subordinate in the last minute. Later on, you were born as a illegitimate child of a daimyo and his commoner lover from the slum." Then Alice frowned, her eyebrows were furrowed, the corner of her lips was fulled downward. " But because of your impure bloodline, you had to go through a lot of things just to be accepted by the people. The only person who was there for you was the daimyo since he wasn't able to wed the commoner..."

"...But things didn't went well when the word got out that their heir was a bastard child."

Alice cleared her throat before speaking again," The next story was also a reincarnated story. The protagonist was an university student who was supposed to graduate the next day, however a truck appeared and ran her over-"

" That's the most isekai cliché I had ever heard."

"- She had a dream to become a doctor, but it seems like she wasn't able to. But later, she was born into a world where mutation and powers is a norm. And there are heroes with different powers saving the day. The power was called as quirk. Nearly eighty percent of the world have quirks, and luckily she does as well. Although, she haven't manifested her powers yet, but it will shine through; I supposed." Alice brushed her hair away from her face before reciting the last story.

" I noticed that the author was kind of obsessed with reincarnation... Was she that desperate? " Alice sighed," The final story was also a reincarnation one, the protagonist suddenly died from electrification. But she was reborn into a normal world much like what the author lived in right now. One day, she met a genius young boy who was very interested in science. She would often join him in creating inventions or doing chemistry. But one day, the entire world was petrified. Only to be waken up three thousand and seven hundred years later where everything has been reset and they had to start from the scratch."

Yuu stared at Alice with awe in her eyes, " those were some awesome stories! "

"The author not only wrote new stories, she also opened a youtube channel where she would post some storytime animation. She even opened a tumblr account because she was so sad that she had no one to talk to her." Mirth was dancing in Alice's eyes.

Yuu hummed as she poke the white flower. " Do you think... That this story will be continued? " Asked, Yuu.

Alice was silent for a full second before replying, " No, the author can't give a jump start on this. But look at this flower." She plucked a flower from the bush and brought it to Yuu's face. " This flower is named as Daisy. A very simplistic, but still beautiful flower that have a meaningful story behind it's name... "

Alice smiled for one last time.

" It means new beginning." Her eyes started to prick with tears, "I am thankful to meet you, Yuu. And the readers, thank you for continuing to support this story. We also hope that you would support the author's new stories and other projects. You can see it in her profile."

"And... Goodbye, for now."