MI CANDY!

Yuu's POV

Well after my vomiting session, it wasn't that bad actually. Let's just say, I had a great time in the bathroom.

Keeping the boys from getting inside there, and pretty much forcing them to pee at the forest. Either way, it was delightful.

Tsunami was cleaning all the ruckus that the boys created  awhile ago. And by that I mean all those bile that they threw up. It was icky and gross. Tsunami punished them by forcing them to clean the plates and the house for the next few days.

"It's for their own good and discipline for their future." That's what's Tsunami said. Heh, as if they have any future... do they?

Anyway, Sakura and I are eating some apples, while Kakashi-sensei and Tazuna are chatting about trainings and things. And you know what? Tazuna was doubting me.

ME!

Saying that, I was too small and fragile, I could get hurt sometimes, if no one was watching me.

Oh hell no! I do not get hurt if no ones watching me.

"YA WCH!" I yelped in pained. Sakura looked at me in worry.

"Yuu, are you alright?!" Sakura asked.

Ok I do get hurt when no ones watching me.

"My tooth hurts..." I rubbed my cheeks, Sakura forced opened my mouth. She gasped.

"Yuu! When was the last time you brush your teeth?" She asked.

"Three days ago..." I replied.

" NO WONDER YOU HAVE CAVITIES! You need to brush your teeth! I am cutting all the sweets that you had brought here! " Sakura started to take all my sweet, sweet candies from my pockets.

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I tried to pry her arms away from me, but she is far too strong. FAR TOO STRONG!

"MY CANDIES!" I cried in anguish as she threw it down to the drains. "NOOOO!" I shouted dramatically as my candies, one by one getting crushed.

I fell on my knees, picking up all the tiny pieces, " my candies...
My sweet sweet little candies... I won't let your sacrifices die in vain!" I promised.