Land of wave for real this time

Yuu's POV

We're back on the road to the land of wave, I can't believe that the owner of the KTV kicked us out, I mean we sang the best right?

Anyway Naruto Sakura and Sasuke was still red, Kakashi sticked his head in his book, Tazuna was not drunk any more, so that's good... I think.

I suddenly saw a puddle.... -Gasp- no could it be....

"HYAAA!" I jumped on the puddle, Naruto and the gangs looked at me deadpanned. I merely randomly added some spices into the puddle and stirred it, use the some eye glasses and the sun rays to heated up the puddles.

"MWA! Perfection! Wants some soup?" I scooped some puddle water held it at them.

"Ugh no thanks..."

"Eww no."

"Hnn, no..."

"No."

"WHAT THE WE'RE YOU DOING?!!" Tazuna shouted. I dumped some...ok A LOT of pepper into the puddle and left it right there while we go on with our mission.

-Splash!!!-

"AHHHH MY EYES!!!"

"PEPPER AND SPICES GOT IN MY EYES!!!" Some rouges ninjas jumped out of water, and danced terribly. Soon one of them stopped and saw me with a spoon in my hand, his eyes were so red, very red... OK too red for me to describe.

"YOUUUUU!!!" He rushed toward me with his claw thingy ready to pierce me, I threw my spoon at his feet making him tripped over.

"KAKASHI-SENSEI!" Sakura screeched as she watched sensei got killed by the other rouge ninja. Sakura immediately stood in front of Tazuna. Naruto stood frozen on his place while the rouge ninja ran toward him, but it looks like Sasuke came to save the day. He pinned the chains to a tree with a kunai and shuriken and kicked him  away from them.

"BROOO!! YOU LITTLE BRATS I'M GONNA KILL YA!" The rouge ninja that I indirectly tripped was about to kill me ,but I stabbed his thigh just as he about to kick me. I roughhouse kicked him away from him. Kakashi randomly appeared before us and caught the rouge in his head lock.

"Very good Sasuke, Yuu - even though I had no idea why you put spices and pepper into the puddles but that seems effective- oh and you too Sakura. Naruto, sorry that I didn't rushed to you. I thought you can handled it yourself. " Kakashi-sensei said, he tied the unconscious ninja on the tree.

"Naruto, don't move! You've been poisoned by their weapons. " sensei said.

Sasuke walked himself toward naruto and smirked. "Hey Naruto, you hurt? Scaredy cat." He taunted. Naruto started too looked fumed.

"Kakashi-sensei! Please let us go back! We can't continue with our teammate wounded!" Sakura protested.

"Hmm... I asume--" before Kakashi-sensei can finish his sentence,Naruto took out his kunai and stabbed himself. Sakura gasped.

"With this kunai, I will fight till my death consume me! I will protect and bring that old man back to the land of wave! I will not back down! That's my ninja way!" He said.

"Yeah, your gonna die if your wounds keep bleeding." I stated boredly.

"WHAT?!?!!?"