Santa Hokage

Inoichi POV

' this brat .....' I thought annoyedly.

Why do i have to babysit her ? At least he can find Ibiki to do it. I have a daughter at home to take care now i have to take care of her too ?! Give me a break.

I felt a tug on my shirt ,i look down and i found Yuu looking at me.

" ne, ne, Inoichi-san, is the office near yet ?" Yuu ask impatiently as if she's asking for candy.

"-sigh- we're almost there, just be patient " i said while rubbing my temple.

" hmp ! Fine !" She crossed her tiny arms in front of her chest and puffed her cheeks while taking a big fat step whenever she walk.

Awww so cute 😍😍😍

When was the last time my daughter done that. 😭😭😭😭
I miss those times when she fall down and scraped her knee and come home crying , while i patched her up.

She grow up so fast 😭😭😭

" ARE WE THERE YET !!!!!!!??

Yuu's POV

" ARE WE THERE YET !!!!?!"  I shouted impatiently.

I've been walking for far more than 5 minutes. AND STILL CANT FIND THE OFFICE !!!!!

" where already here " Inoichi said as he scratched his head.

Ohhh....... I didn't notice that i was standing in front of  the door. Opps.

" BAAAAAANNNNNGGGGGGG"

" HOLD YOUR HANDS UP " i shouted as i slam open the door , held up my hand with my index finger and thumb out.

...........................

" you must be Yuu " said the old man in white robes sat behind the table.

" how did you know my name ? -gasp- you must be ...

SANTA ??? IS THAT YOU ???? IVE BEEN VERY GOOD THIS YEAR "