Or else what?

Yuu's POV

Mushu left us stranded on this island, and as much as I wanted to swim away, I can't, I freaking can't. Good thing that I brought dolly and Alice with me.

Right now we are walking down the dirty, lumpy, squishy road. We kept our guards up just in case of any unexpected popped out in front of us. Naruto acted as our navigator even though he doesn't even know where he's going.

"Pshh, yeah I totally know where I'm going, BELIEVE IT!" Naruto exclaimed enthusiastically, I butted in to his conversation.

"Yeah and then you'll lead us to Tazuna's residence within a second. " I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

Naruto grinned, "yeah! BELIEVE IT!" He pumped his fist into the air.

"It was supposed to be A sarcasm..." I muttered under my breath. We continued to walk in silence, while Naruto kept babbling ramens. And I said,

"Smoked eggplants are still the best!"

So the results of the out come is that Naruto and I got engaged into an argument.

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE HOLY SOUP FROM THE GOD OF RAMEN!"

"WELL WHAT DO I CARE?! SMOKED EGGPLANTS IS THE BEST AND HEALTHIEST RAMEN THAT'LL MELT IN YOUR MOUTH!"

" HOW COULD YOU NOT CARE ABOUT IT?! IT WAS WRITTEN IN HOLY BIBBLE OF THE RAMEN! '2:45 : All the ramen must be well steamed and cooked, for the best quality ramen to satisfied your hunger. ' THAT WAS WRITTEN IN THE HOLLY BIBBLE OF RAMEN!"

"THAT WAS THE FREAKING COOK BOOK YOU JUST READ!" I exclaimed.

"Naruto, please kept your mouth shut otherwise I will use 'Or-else-what no jutsu' on you." Kakashi said.

"Yeah... As if there's such thing as  'or-else-what no Jutsu '. " Naruto puffed his chest arrogantly.

☝🏻️☝🏻☝🏻"You were saying?" Kakashi asked

☝🏻️☝🏻☝🏻
"You were saying?" Kakashi asked.

"No--nothing--" Naruto stuttered.

Kakashi faced me," And Yuu, would you mind remove that kunai behind Tazuna?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"WHAT?! THERE'S A KUNAI BEHIND ME?!" Tazuna exclaimed. He throw his arms around and ran like a headless chicken. I puffed my cheeks im annoyance.

"Oh puh-lease, it's just a fake kunai!" I snorted and took away the kunai behind Tazuna's back. "But I can't guarantee that shurikens are fake thou-"

"TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF!"