Green

Yuu's POV

"So which floor are we going ?" I asked as we arrived into the Ninja Academy. So basically it's been a week since Kakashi-sensei signed us up for the chunnin exam. We were told to assemble at the academy for our first exam. As we climbed up the flight of stairs, we stopped in a room crowded with genins from other villages. Naruto and I looked around the room.

"Please let us through." A girl pleaded but only to be punched in the face by some kids.

"Losers like you don't have The Privilege to enter the chunnin exam!" Said the boy who punched the girl. The girl picked herself up and begged the boy to let her team in. I turned my head to look at my team, Sasuke was mouthing something as if he's practicing some script. I sweatdropped when he walked toward the scene.

"Remove the genjutsu, lowlife." Sasuke intervened like he's in the spotlight. He definitely had a rehearsal before coming here.

The boy sneered at him.

"What genjutsu, bastard?" The boy taunted. Sasuke rolled his neck and set his sight on Sakura.

"Sakura, You have the sharpest eyes in this team. Tell him." Sasuke said coolly.  Sakura thanked him silently.

"Yeah!" Sakura agreed, "This is the second floor, we're supposed to go to the third floor. A low ranked genjutsu to make an illusion of a door, but in reality it's just wall in the way." She stated.

The boy scowl, "How smart you are little muffin. But too bad, I can't let you losers get in there-" he suddenly raised his leg to hit Sakura, but Sasuke stood in her way and raised his leg to counter the attack. Just before their leg contact, a green blur stopped in between them and caught their legs, canceling their attacks.

"What the hell Lee?!" The girl from before shouted. "You just blew our cover!"

"Your the one who suggested it Lee." Said their other teammate with a long brown hair. "Do you know how much planning are going to be wasted." The green one rubbed his head sheepishly.

"Sorry I just had to do something." Lee said, he set his sight on Sakura. I swear could've hear his heart beating turned irregular. Within a blink of an eye he's now in front of Sakura, on his knees.

"MY LOVELY BEAUTIFUL LOTUS! HOW I YEARN TO BE WITH YOU! I SWEAR I SHALL BE YOUR BEST OPTION AS YOUR BOYFRIEND! YOUR BEAUTY IS OUTSTANDING AND YOUR YOUTHFULNESS BURNS BRIGHT! I'M WILLING TO RISK MY LIFE FOR YOUR YOUTHFUL LIFE!" Lee announced. I almost burst into hysterical laughter when Sakura just flat out rejected him. Lee slumped on the floor defeated.

But he rose up and challenged Sasuke to a duel, because he's an Uchiha and he wanted to fight an Uchiha. I warned Sasuke not to be stupid and don't be a stupid. He just merely scoffed and brushed away my warning. But really, I was enjoying the battle wholeheartedly because a)he ignored my warning and b).he's being stupid, and now he got his butt handled as a punishment for being a butthole.

A smile creeped into my face as I watched him got slammed on the ground by Lee. Lee's arm bandage got loosen and it starting to wrap Sasuke into a burruto, suddenly a couple of paper shurikens pinned the bandage on the wall, stopping his attack. Lee landed gracefully on the ground while Sasuke landed with a nasty thud.

"Lee, what were you thinking?!" A tortoise suddenly appeared out of nowhere and growled (if that even possible) at Lee. "You know that's a forbidden technique, your action will not be excused, there'll be consequences for your foolishness." A man dressed in green spandex appeared on top of the tortoise with a weird pose, and threw a punch at Lee.

"Ga-Gai-sensei!" Lee stuttered ashamed of his own action.

"Forgive me sensei!" He exclaimed. "I shouldn't have done that!"

"My YOUTHFUL student! You SHALL not be pardoned from your PUNISHMENT!" The man exclaimed, " Your punishment WILL BE 300 LAPS AROUND THE KONOHA!"

"GAI-SENSEI, IF I FAIL TO RUN 300 LAPS AROUND THE KONOHA, THEN I SHALL DO A 400 LAPS IN HANDSTAND, AND IF I FAIL THAT THEN I'LL DO A 600 PUSH UPS!"

"VERY YOUTHFUL LEE! MAY YOUR EFFORTS BLOOM INTO LOTUS!"

"SENSEI!"

"LEE!"

They cried each other's name and hugged, the sun rose behind them. They kept on calling their names dramatically and gaze toward the horizon, promising that they will complete their extreme exercises without any problems. 

It's getting weird. I shouldn't be looking at them. I think I just got infected from their YOUTHFULNESS.

"VERY YOUTHFUL!MY DEAR YOUTHFUL COMRADES! LET OUR NINJA WAY BLOSSOM INTO YOUTHFUL FLOWER!"

"OH MY GOD SHE GOT INFECTED! NEJI QUICK USED YOUR ACUPUNCTURE SKILL!"

"FOUR TRIGRAM AND 64 NEEDLE PALM!"