COTDAMIT

Naruto POV

"Kakashi-sensei, I don't know you think, but...." my sweats slid down from my temples,  

"...we're trapped." I stated. A group of thugs surrounded us, they smirked at us.

"Yo ar trap'ed!" One of them shouted. He raised his sword unsteadily, "Wen Zabu'za fin'd Dis out he'll be sup'rist surp'v !"He grinned.

"I don't know what's worse, we're being surrounded, or their Grammars." Sakura shivered.

"Maybe both," Sasuke dodged their sloppy attacks, and kicked them away. "I actually pity them." Sasuke did a roughhouse kick at another wave of thugs.

"Wow, and I thought you're just a heartless creature." I muttured, then poofed out a hundred of shadow clones. 

"sometimes I just wanted to know if all this craps are worth to waste out time."

"I agree."

"Hn."

"I'm not going to ask you why." Kakashi-sensei cut down a bunch of thugs. "Yuu might have brainwashed you guys." Kakashi-sensei did a cool jutsu and and the wall rose up. " alright, protect Tazuna at all cost!" Kakashi-sensei commanded us, we surrounded Tazuna

"Shadow clone jutsu!" a puff of smokes cleared, as me and my hundreds of clones surrounded Tazuna. We kicked the thugs away, but they just kept on coming.

"YA'LL AINT GO'T NO BALL'S YA SHE'TS!" a thug wielded sword came behind us and tried to stab Tazuna, I took out my kunai immediately and counter his attack, I pushed him back to his place, he tumbled down.

"BACK OFF DATTEBAYO! YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANYWHERE!" my clones pounded at him and beat him to pulp. "man, what's Yuu up to anyway." I grumbled.