A fight is a fight

Hello guys, i know that haven't updated awhile now and it really isn't my fault.

I know it's not you, it's me, but mostly school and wattpad's fault in all honest ways. Since I basically wrote a 3k + words that I was supposed to save, but wattpad is being an a-hole, he totally ignored my request/ command. Yes, I used he instead of It, I am not that horrible.

Anyway, I really don't wanna let you wait for so long, but neither I want to rewrite it so, in a very fast way, I, the author will make a summary in my way so that we will get this crap over it. 

So then, after Yuu had the rabbit, Zabuza appeared like a boss, and then he was like:

"Hey, would you mind give that stupid excuse of a rabbit back? My appren- ow! I mean my appre..ciantion need thAt! Or what ever"

And yuu was like:

"Oh hell no! I was going to make a rabbit stew of some sort. "

And Zabuza was like:

"Yeah, I noticed. You basically poured pepper and spices onto my minion. Now hand over that old man to me..... And also the damn rabbit.  "

And kakashi was like:

"Protect the old man at all cost!" Then he lifted his forehead protector up.

"Ah, the sharingan what a pleasure." Zabuza said then sasuke was all like-

Bum! Bum! Bum!

"Sharingan? What da he is dat?" Naruto asked, the sasuke explained.

Hidden mist jutsu, 8 vital thingy. Defeated by kakashi, haku came and naruto was like

"No! How could you do dis???? I worked so hard and why couldn't i be like u???"

Kakashi said:" naruto, sometimes things aren't supposed to be the way you wanted, nothing is perfect. " haku disappeared and kakashi K. O. -ed and they went to Tazuna's house.

Very good we finished this thing, we can now proceed to next chapter YAAAAYYY