New year special

20 years later

Third person point of view

The village was covered in the snow at that time of the season again, yes it was Winter there in the Konoha . As expected, almost half of the citizens of that village woke up early in the morning just to go to the temple and pray. They go to the temple, which was built by the river, ever since the village was built by the first Hokage, Senju Hashirama.

The sound of the bells rang throughout the village as the citizens started to flood into the temple.

"Please fall in line!" One of the mikos said as they tried to stifle their uproar.

"Silence! Please remain silence!" The miko shouted.

"Tsk, if you don't want to be kicked out by Lady Seine I suggest all of you should be quiet." She warned. The attendees started to quiet down, one by one until whole of the temple got silence by that simple warning.

"Oh God! Finally, silence! What would've happened if you weren't around, Feiya." Dai Shin sighed in relief.

"Un! If thou weren't here, most of us would be dead." piped Koko. Feiya just clamped her lips shut and focused on her tasks before hand.

Soon the clock strikes seven o'clock, and the temple started to get more attendees fall into a long queue. The mikus were getting even more busy with the preparation, soon the gate opened. The attendees cheered when the gate to the Temple opened, revealing the beautiful interiors. The traditional red painting on the wall, accomplice by Golden pieces, swirling and lacing on the red wall, notably the golden dragon heads placed onto each and every edges of the room. In front of the crowd, there's a red curtain covered the inner part of the room. The curtain lifted up, exposing a young blooded woman dressed in long red kimono dress. She rose Gohei the above her head and swung it. The crowd started to cheer when she walked out of the room as the miko spread the rice.

"To all the citizens of Konoha," she boomed, "May god bless us, all of us! That we will live in peace and serenity! That we will love and care for everyone! We are the children of the god, we obey the orders of the god! We love the god! We shall follow his orders, we shall not break his rules! If we really love the god, then we shall follow the path that the god had created for us! Let us pray, for the our new beginning! The god has brought us here, to bless us all, to live another year!" She finished with a bow. The crowd started to get fired up and rushed toward the front room.

"LADY SEINE! PLEASE READ MY FUTURE!"

"LADY SEINE PLEASE LET MY SON LIVE LONGER!"

"LADY SEINE, I HAVE A DISEASE, PLEASE HELP ME LADY SEINE!"

The crowd suddenly became demanding, they kept on pushing to talk to the Priestess.

Soon, the attendees barged into the temple, almost breaking the gate into scattering pieces. The mikos and gekis tried to lessen the havoc inside the temple, but it was getting even more out of control. The queue outside of the shrine started to get noisy, even arguments started to blossom.

Lady Seine sat on here seat, getting more annoyed each passing minutes. Unable to contain her anger, she rose from her seat

A loud and hard slam rang the whole village.

"QUIET DOWN YOU DISRESPECTFUL PEASANTS! HOW DARE YOU FIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR GODS? YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED BUT THIS UNHOLY ACTS OF VIOLENCE!" The outbursts of Lady Seine shook whole of the shrine. "IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER UNNECESSARY MOVEMENT, YOU WILL BE ERADICATED IMMEDIATELY!"