Side

"Off 'ya go !" She grinned.

I stuffed my arm into a mysterious box placed right before my face by the said crazy lady. I rummaged a little before finally picked out a paper,  I inspected the small piece of paper in between my thumb and index finger. Flipping it to the other side, I saw the exactly same question from the first phase of the chunin exam being displayed proudly at the back of the paper.

"Right, I'll assume that you'll tell me why You recycled the test paper." I turned to her and waited for her answer.

"We're out of papers."

"I CAN see that." I deadpanned, "I meant why the test papers."

"Oh, they aren't needed anymore! It wasn't needed in the first place anyway! So who cares?" She thew her hand up in dismissive manner while her other hand was still intact with the box.

It wasn't need in tHe first place....

Does that mean that I squeezed out every ounce of my brain juice just for nothing?!

My finger twitched ever So lightly from irritation.

Since I was the last person in the line of succession, the crazy lady took that as a cue to return to her previous spot beside tHe hokage. If you're wondering who passed the preliminarly well I'll be grateful to introduce them to You.

It was....

The blind lady boy,

Naruto,

The dread kinky boy,

The hardcore heavy metal fanboy,

The make up induced boy,

The Shino,

THe fan girl,

The lazy-maru,

The sound mummy boy

The devil in not So deceiving disguise,

And fabulous me.

Oh how could I forget my beautiful creation. AM I right?

"I, here by, congratulate all the winners of the preliminary." Said the hokage, "As you can see that we had You draw up a piece of paper from that box is to act as a factor for your final exam."

"How so?" ThE heavily make up guy asked. Hokage gestured at the crazy lady, her hand held a piece of board with surprisingly neat hand writing.

"Here ya go! Ibiki had arranged it awhile ago!"

And here I thought she wrote it....

"These are the pairs for the final matches for the chunin exam. You are given a month to train for your finals. Now as You train, You must improve your skills and tactics since your opponent knows what You have in Your sleeves, and the way of your fighting. Train hard, think of a strategy, or find a mentor maybe. Do what ever it takes to become a proud chunin. Thus, this is all for my speech, good luck for all of you and Shall We all meet once again by the end of the month, finalists. Once again, congratulation winners." After sending his regards, He stepped back. We clapped along with the jonins present in the arena. Because It's disrespectful not to. And also it's awkward to be the only one who's not clappiNG at the Hokage.

I checked the paper to find out that I'm fighting against Tenshi.

Akabane Tenshi.

Akabane Mcdamn Tenshi.

"Wao, I'm fighting against you." The voice chirped beside me. I nodded.

"I thought Shiro-kun would win~ But such a shame." He sighed, putting his face on his palm. "It was a double knock out wasn't it~? Shiro-kun made an error with his jutsu making it explode into his face and his opponent accidentally twisted his ankle into a weird angle while performing a jutsu causing his jutsu to backfired at him and having an injured ankle-- are You listening to me Yuu?"

I nodded.

Oh, Heck no, I ain't listening to ya!

That's the last thing I do before I AM literally going to face THe death of mine is to talk to the very murderer of my murder. Not. A. Chance.

And I AM So sure that I will die.

And If I really die.

PLEASE play unravel in my funeral, Naruto. And I will forever hunt You in your sleep If You Don't.

And If worse come to worst, I might of have commit a seppuku with Kakashi-sensei's old tanto that I found hidden beneath the floor board of his apartment. Which I obviously DID not sneaked in When He's on solo mission. And had Naruto plan out my funeral of course, I do not trust my soon-to-be murderer to do such a thing. Because he'll just swing a bottle of expensive champagne on my casket,( like He's sending off a newly built ship into the sea and wave at the ship with handkerchief in his hand as if it will never return*Which will never return*), beforE lowering my casket into six feet below the dirt.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Not on my watch, that is....

I need to eat my last supper before my upcoming death

I snapped out of my thought When Tenshi called my name, smiling that smile of his. Any fools can be fooled by his smile.

He's even more devious than I am.

Eventually, I forced out A smile of mine, "Definitely fine!"

Tenshi still had his smile on his lips, "I was asking If You haVE A trainer already, But it seems your fine then..." his face darkened, his smile turned malicious. "I'm not going to tame the beast then~"

I bit back a sharky remark as shudder creeping up my spine. You are the freaking beast! Though I didn't say it out loud. I watched him Skipping away merrily.

Skipping. Away.

Literally.

Sometimes, I really questioned that guy's action. It's outrageous!

Oh yeah....

Who's gonna be my trainer?

..... crap....

"Naruto, set A date for my funeral. I need to pick A dress too."

"What?! WHAT do You mean ttebayo?!"