first phase part 1

Yuu POV

"You sure you're not going to back out, I can see that your back's aching. "

"N-no worries, I can't d-definitely live through it." I reassure Kakashi, he quirk an eyebrow at my shaking form.

"Alright, IF you say so...." 'not that you'll have to fight anyway...' I could literally hear the unsaid sentence at the end.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Right." I responded nonchalantly.

You know not everyone can survive from Neji's FOUR trigram and sixty FOUR needle PALM.

It hurts like a pile of female dogs just bit me and inject rabies into my system. And boy, that hurts but it's even worse when you get the vaccine. Not that I never experienced it before it's just that I don't wanna experience it ever after.

I swiftly waved Kakashi-sensei dismissively, though he rose an eye brow at me before opening the door for me and bid me 'good luck, and don't die on the table' and pushed me in.

I saw all the rookie nine (ten) huddle up in front of the door. Talking to an old man in purple.

"Ok what's going on?" I asked curiously, pushing the rookies out of my way.

"OH Yuu! What took you so long to get in here?!" Sakura inquired.

"The unwanted acupuncturist seems to oppose to my protests. " I growled and threw a glare at that stupid screw. "Thus the reason why I was late in the first place!"

At the corner of my eyes, I saw a flock of stiff brown hair started shaking.

_______

"Neji, you're shaking. "

"I'm shaking from excitement."

"THAT'S THE SPIRIT, MY YOUTHFUL COMRADE!"

_________

"So what's with the card? Were you guys playing Yu-gi-oh without me?!" I exclaimed. I tried to grab the cards but the old man just took it away from me.

"OH, sorry. This is not... uh... Yu-gi-OH...what ever that is...." He trailed and glanced around the room, specifically at a weirdo at the corner of the room. "Uh, as you can see, these cards are 'ninja info cards'. These 'ninja info card's holds the information of a ninja in a form of a cards. 'ninja info cards' comes in variety informations of a ninja in a cards, thus why it is called as 'ninja info cards'. These are very valuable......"

I tuned him out, so basically all I heard was: 'ninja info cards blah blah blah, and they are cards of blah blah blah.......'

Whoever listening to his explanation of that stupid cards are most likely stupid- ok so Sasuke's interested and Naruto was so invested in his so-called ninja info cards even though he barely understand anything that he said, but he acted like he's very much attentive. While the rest are either talking to each other or just staring at the ceiling, whichever is interesting.

Not that I care though.

"... So basically it's a card filled with info of a ninja, furthermore it is the grand scheme of things that are not to be wasted because it contains the information of a ninja. Thus it is why it's called as 'ninja info cards'. Do you understand?" The old man smiled.

'who the heck would understand that explanation when you're just kept on repeating the same words?!'

"Very interesting indeed, Kabuto-San. " Sasuke mused.

'WHAT THE HELL SASUKE?!'

We, the rookies, mentally screamed in our mind.

"This is an abomination!" Kiba wailed.

"We're doomed!" I followed up.

"Nothing can stop them now!" We shouted in unison, clutching to each other.

"Yuu-chan~ long time no see~ " the voice slung it's arm on my shoulder. A bundle of red hair shove into my view as it hugged me.

"TENSHI-KUN DON'T RUN OFF LIKE THAT!"

"BAKABANE GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!"

A white headed boy and a mint haired girl ran toward us and ripped the red head away from me.

"Shiro-chan, I didn't know that you loved me so much~"

"SHUT THE HELL UP BAKABANE!"

"Kirino-kun pleased take Tenshi-kun away from them. " Shinko turned toward us and smiled, "Sorry, Tenshi-kun must be excited. " she apologized to me before running off.

The rest of us stared at their retreating form, pretty much dumbfounded. Not that we expected this to happened, because we really didn't.

Sasuke asked, (more like demanded) Kabuto the old man to show him the informations of Gaara of the sand and Rock Lee, or something ....

In the end, Sasuke was intrigued by their stats and mission and stated :

"If I can beat them, then I can surely beat That damn person. " lines like that, I think.