H

A week later

Her stamina has displayed a great improvement base on her past performance, she no longer have a problem with 50 meter dash nor any breathing difficulties After doing daily Run around the village wall, the 'Don't get yourself caught by Kakashi's ninkens other wise you'll be sent to the hospital, again' friendlY bonding games with the Dogs, as they callED it and also extreme workout plan that was made specifically for her in courtesy of Might Gai with his Good guy pose and a shiny ol' teeth all sparkling in his glory while droppiNG some dumbbells here and there. Of course the doll may or may not have asked her sensei to have his 'eternal rival' to make a workout plan for his other student who made into the finals.

Who knows.

Currently, Yuu was at the training ground, doing a push up with 70 pounds of brick place right above of her back and the doll sitting right on top of it. As If the bricks aren't heavy enough. Honestly, to have an eight year old girl carrying something Which is almost the same weight as her body mass, it's like a person on top of your body except it's not a person, it's a thing. And its okay to drop it, Because it's not gonna whine and cry like a real person.

More like an elephant wheezing, Yuu thought begrudgingly, rolling her eyes at her own misfortune. I shouldn't have agree to her proposal.

After sarcastically praised herself how she So fantastically jinxed herself into THIS kind of mess, not that she have total control of it (Because she don't and also the doll was put in charge of everything), she finished her push ups. The doll got off of her baCK and instructed her to do sit ups. She did what she was told and immediately complied. The doll was staring at her the whole time, not in a weird creepy kind of stare, more of a quirked eye brow stare.

"You have an irregular flow of chakra. Have You not practicing the chakra training exercises?"

"What?" Yuu stopped her sit ups and looked at Alice questionably.

"Nobody told me to do that."

"Oh, really."

"Uhm, just one time I think..."

"And when was that?"

Yuu rubbed the back of head. "Back at the Land of Waves i think...? It was optional I think, I just took a lot of tries and one successful attempt and then completely disregard the rest of it. Since it wasn't mandatory." She explained sheepishly. The doll just simply stared back at her with a deadpan expression, clearly exasperating.

"It is mandatory."

"Oh." The doll just rubbed her temple and told Yuu to continue with her sit ups. After the sit ups, the doll and the girl walked to the side of the river. The doll told her master to trY to walk on the water.

"What?! Like literally?!" She's no Jesus."I'm not Jesus. Christ!" No pun intended.

The doll refused to let her master trying to escape from the obviously needed training and pushed the girl toward the edge of the river, urging her to at least get her feet into the refreshing stream of one of the bodies of water. Yuu looked reluctant, channeling her chakra into the sole of her feet. Hesitated dipping her foot into the water.

"Hey, I'm getting the hang of it. totally maste-" then she fell right into the water after detaching her other foot from the ground. She sprung out of the water into the surface and whine a string of every whiny kid would say.

"That's what I thought." Alice sighed. "Walking on water is harder that Walking on tree. Walking on water required a Good chakra control to remain on flow along with the moving water. Think of it as an earthquake, the ground will shake causing You to tumble down, those Two plays somewhat the same principle. You'll get the hang of it, but never master it If You keep on thinking that You deserved an award after succeeding on your first try."

"But don't worry about it though, you'll get to it." Alice encouraged Yuu.

Yuu flashed smile at her But immediately replaced with a jawslack After hearing the next few words uttured out of the doll's lips.

"We'll train You to walk on water until You finally master it."