k

Another three days later

She was improving fast and steady, that was an understatement. Sure, with a finals clawing behind her back, and also the the devil himself guffawing with a flaming aura behind his appearance, So improvement is a must. Followed up by training her physical strength and her almost none existenting chakra control was blooming into a great potential. Which was a relief, Alice mused. She continued to watch Yuu running on the water, Yes, on the water. And that's a one huge step compared to the past few days when she was being swallowed by the angry river, metaphorical speaking, But nonetheless she manage to strive for the best.

On the other account, Alice increased her master's training weight by extra ten pounds, in each of her training weights. Then again, causing her to tumble down the stairs and was given a Day off to get used to the extra weight. During those few days, Konohamaru and his friends after hearing some news regarding the Final exam, they came to the training ground to watch Yuu's practice as soon as the news registered to their mind. Alice looked back and forth at Yuu and Konohamaru and his friends, then she smiled to herself.

"Oh, no you don't." Yuu warned, she narrowed her eyes in caution. But of course her warning was left unheard whenever Alice had thought of something that benefits both of them, But mostly for her amusement. The rest of the Day was spent with Konohamaru and his friend trying to make Yuu break her concentration everytime she tried to gather her chakra. She burst out laughing everytime they did something funny that causing her to fall into the water, which make them laughing at her instead.

The day After that, Yuu spotted someone hidding behind the tree. She tackled that person down right After she saw them peaking out of their hidding place. And that person was revealed to be Inari, who was following Konohamaru and his friends the other After accidentally eavesdropping into their conversation. Unintentionally. Not that he'll say anything about that to either of them without hurting his own manly pride. He thrust a slightly messy wrapped box into her hand before running out of the training, sporting a red face on the way. Yuu was confused by his sudden actions, she remove the wrappings of the box to a food container filled with decent looking food. While with Alice, she got a knowing look from that scene. Oh boy, she ain't getting the end of this. Wait till she start using that as blackmailing material agaisnt her.

Well, that can Wait anyway. The time's running out, and they lost to much time for this.