a freaking cat incident

Yuu's POV

"-buzzz- Sakura, point A -buxzz-"

"-buzxcz- Sasuke, point B-buzxcz"

....

"Naruto?-buzzzsz-"

"-bzxzz- oh , ah NARUTO POINT C!" Naruto yelled through the ear piece.

"-Bzxz- Naruto, you're slow -bzxxz- Yuu? YUU!"

"-bxcczx- Alright, Alright! 3 meter away from the target!" I responded annoyedly, Rolling my eyes over this piece of trash. Yeshh... Why are we even wearing this useless thing for this assignment.

Apparently, we are on a mission to find a cat that ran away from home... like 2016 times in a row, literally. The Hokage gave us a stupid mission that every, I mean EVERYbody Hated mission. It took me six months to freaking plan this thing, now it is time to test it out in action. And the plan is.... Hide in a bushes that's full of fire ants!

...

"AHHHHH!!!" I shrieked in disgust. Undoubtedly alarming the cat. Oh crap...

"NYAAAAAW*slashed*" that freaking cat just clawed my leg off! AND IT HURTS LIKE M01#3R f35$ing $#1t!!! Pardon my french.

"Ahhh! No Wait, good thing my legs are sore from being bitted by the fire ants, otherwise it'll hurt like dickens!" I sighed, I quickly grabbed hold of that cat and tossed it to Naruto.

"HEY NARUTO CATCH!" He caught it just in time... Just in time to scratched his face. HA! That's for not helping me during the exercise that Kakashi-sensei gave us sometimes ago! And how they joined me will be remained as mystery....

Eh whatever...

"Is it the target, Sasuke?" Kakashi-sensei asked boredly, flipping the page of his book.

" hn..." Sasuke nodded, glaring at the cat in annoyance.

"Good work students, mission accomplished!" Kakashi-sensei closed eye smiled at us. awww.... His Finally warming up to us- " great now let us go to the Hokage mansion and get another mission. " he said before returning back to his book.... So much for warming up to us.

"Right! Right after taking me to the hospital!" I said cheerfully, some black spots came into my vision. I started to feel light headed, I felt like the whole world is spinning around me. Oh look, there's another Naruto!

"Naruto did you poofed up a clone? " I asked him, he looked confused.

" umm no? Why ? " he replied, raised his brows in confusion. Well I saw more than him anyway- oh look a bird.

I fell backwards.

"YUU!!!"

Kakashi's POV

"YUU!!!"

I quickly caught Yuu, breaking her fall to the uncomfortable ground. Sakura looks worried by Yuu's current condition.

" KAKASHI-SENSEI! What happened to Yuu?!" Sakura asked me, concern for her teammates health. That was weird, last time she was scared of Yuu, but now...

I smiled slightly, " Don't worry, she just lost too much blood and unconscious. We just needed to transplant some blood from the blood donation room thingy inside of the hospital and reattached her legs and bala bing, bala boom, bala bam! she'll be conscious within a second!"
She sweatdropped at my choice of words, cautiously nodded.

"Well then, Sasuke and Naruto mind carry those leg-"

"WHAT HELL NO-" Naruto shouted.

"Just do it. I'll buy you a Nike branded robber shoes. " I promised him. He looks desperate for the shoes and sighed.

"Fine..." He muttered, shakily lifted one of Yuu's leg while Sasuke do the same to the other leg. He picked it up carefully as the bloods dripped to the ground, dyeing it red.

"Let's go"

-few minutes later-

"...and that's what happened, now will you please transplant the bloods and reattached her legs before she died from blood lost?" I asked boredly. The medical ninja nodded and took Yuu to the operation room.

"Yeah, hey kids mind giving me those-" Naruto immediately gave Yuu's leg to the nurse "TAKE IT!!! WHERE'S THE RESTROOM?!" He took off without the nurse showings him where to go.

"Kakashi-sensei, what now?" Sakura asked. I close eyed smiled at her.

"now we wait." I proceeded to read my Beloved book. Oh Mikasa-chan, WHY?!!? WHY DID YOU CHEATED ON TAMAKI?!?!

-Few minutes later-

It's already passed 30 minutes, I wonder how did the operation went. Speaking of devils, one of the medical ninja walked out, looking slightly pale.

"How's the operation doc?" I asked the medical ninjas. The medical ninja shrugged.

"Blood transplant went perfectly, leg reattached leaves no scars, and that took away almost all of our chakras to reattached. " he replied," anyway, She's awake. She can get out of the hospital in no time. " he added and walked away from us.

"Wake up Sakura, Yuu is awake now.  The operation went perfectly. " I shook Sakura, waking her up. She rubbed her eyes.

"Sensei, what about Sasuke-kun and Naruto?" She yawned.

"We'll find them....right after we get Yuu out. " I reassured her. She nodded.

"Let's go."

-another minutes later -
'Knock' 'knock-'

"Just Come in already ..." A voice called.

We walked inside and saw Yuu reading a monthly magazine while sipping some espresso.

"Yuu, you shouldn't drink coffee. You're too young for it, it'll mess up your system. " I said boredly, she just shrugged and continued drinking the espresso. I sighed, "Com'on, Let's get you out of here. "She followed me to the office and I had her signed out.

Well then off to find Sasuke and Naruto!