Its no ordinary boat

Yuu's POV

Yep, right after Kakashi-sensei treated Naruto's wounds, we went back to our path to the land of waves. On our way there, Tazuna was sweating non stopped and he kept glancing back at us.

"Waddya lookin' at old man?" I grumped annoyedly. He sweated.

"Uh-uh nothing! Nothing at all!" Tazuna shrieked, I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh....kay?" I shrugged. I didn't even realized that we has arrived to the dock, there's a person about late 40's or something waiting right there.

"About time Tazuna, what were you doing anyway?" That person asked impatiently.

Tazuna shrugged," you know getting equipments and sakes." Tazuna replied. I tugged at the hems of his lousy tank up.

"Aren't you gonna introduce us?" I asked boredly.

"Ah! Yes, Mushu this is Yuu, Kakashi-san, orange pip squeak"

"-hey-!"

"Brooding king,"

"-hn-"

"And princess bubblegum."

"HEY JUST BECAUSE MY HAIR IS PINK, YOU DOESNT--"

"Right let's hop on that boat students!" Kakashi-sensei close eyed smiled at Sakura.

The 'Mushu' guy laughed creepily," hehehe, this is no ordinary boat--" he tore the cloth that covered the boat. " ITS 5-TIDES FG-16 MAXROG 87 DASH!" He exclaimed dramatically.

"5-tides wut?" I asked dumbly.

"5-TIDES FG-16 MAXROG 87 DASH!" He exclaimed.

"Right... 5-tides whatever- it- is, what does that even do?" I asked sarcastically, rolling my eyes at him. His straw hat covered half of his face.

"Oh no--" Tazuna groaned.

"WHAT DOES IT DO?! Fast speeding mechanics, comfy cushioned chair, unlimited oil supplies, auto pilot, and--" he paused dramatically," UNDERGROUND LEVEL GUEST ROOM!" He exclaimed in bliss.

"Yeah does it even work?" I asked half heartedly. He looks like being doubted. He took out a remote control thingy.

"DOES THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?" He punched the red shiny button on the remote control, the boat speeded toward the who- knows- where. It landed with an awesome explosion.

"Oohh~~~ " Naruto and I awed, while Tazuna face palmed. "I knew that'll happen... " he muttered.
Mushu merely scratched the back of his head.

Mushu wolf whistled, he tipped his straw hat upward.  "good thing that I have a plan B, well what are you waiting for? hop on everyone!" He called as he pulled the old and dirty boat from the shore.

"Let's go!"

"On that old and dirty boat ? Hell no--" I cut Sakura off by pushing her off the dock. She landed on the boat with a 'thud'

"Less talking more EXPLORING!"I  exclaimed while standing toward the edge of the docks and jumped on to the boat.

"LETS GO!"