I FINALLY GRADUATED !!!

Yuu's POV

Ok this is the last phase that I will be graduated as a Genin. Actually what am I going to do after I graduate and be a ninja? Oh I know !

I WILL BECOME A RAMEN NINJA AND THEN SUSHI MASTER NINJA AND THEN KARATE MASTER!

...Wait there's no karate master coarse in the manual....

Oh who cares !

" alright class, if I called you please go into the examination room where you will be tested, do you understand? Good, ok the first one is .... Aburame Shino !" Iruka-sensei called. Shino the bug dude stood up and walk into the examination room.

" GOOD LUCK SHINO THE BUG DUDE !!!" I cheered while I waved my hand like a crazy mental patient which technically I am.

He continued walking inside the room, completely ignoring me.

Well that's the life of a kpop fan girl and an otaku, sempai/oppa will never notice you....

Back to the topic.

Wait why is the chair shaking, and sweating ?

Oh right, Naruto ramen sat beside me.

Seeing him nervous is very rare, but if you saw him being loud mouth idiotic boy, well .... It's normal, it's not like Sasu-gay suddenly smiled....

... It will totally end the ninja world, literally.

It's not like he would right ?

..... Would he ?

" Hey Naruto ramen, you ok ?" I asked him slightly worriedly, he look at me stupidly.

" why did you called me a ramen ?" He asked stupidly.

" why did you questioned me while I just questioned you ?" I counter him.

Seriously if i keep sit next to him , who knows if my IQ suddenly dropped to 0% from sitting next to an idiot who act before thinking.

Oh wait there's a carbon copy right over there.

-with Kiba-

" A-ACHOOO" Kiba sneezed, he wiped his snots with his sleeves.

" Bark !" Akamaru barked.

" how should I know ?! Maybe some chicks talking about how handsome am I " Kiba said arrogantly while rubbing his chin.

Akamaru sweatdropped.

" bark, bark, bark !!!"

Kiba's right eyes twitched.

" WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT??!?! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ME ?!?!?!!!!"

-back with Yuu. (Seriously she's so right, My IQ almost dropped from typing Kiba's script)-

So basically Naruto ramen and I was having a staring contest, and I WAS TOTALLY LOSING !!!

My eyelids started to twitched, itching to close my dry eyes.

Must...

Not...

Close.....

My ....

I blinked.

I swear he looks just like someone, but I just can't point it out.

" Yaaay I WON !!!" Naruto ramen cheered.

"Why did we had a staring contest again Naruto ramen?" I asked monotonously.

" we just did and why did you keep calling me a Naruto ramen?" He answered/ asked.

" because your name came from an ingredient from the ramen, and that name really got a ring ! Naruto Ramen! I should really tell that ramen old men - that - i -have -forgotten - his - name to create that ramen special " I stated

He sweatdropped

" o...k.?"

" YUU"

" well, looks like I'm being called. LATER NARUTO RAMEN " I bid him while I ran towards the door.

" ok Yuu, I need you to create 3 clone of yourself " Iruka - sensei instructed.

I nodded and performed a series of hand sign.

" SHADOW CLONE NO JUTSU!!!" A poof of smoke covered the whole room.

" GO GO POWER RANGERS NINJA FORCE !!!"

The smoke cleared, with us the ninja force, we will protect the humanity from the force of evil!

" how can you talk without moving your mouth ?" Mizuki asked dumbfounded.

It's called narration idiot, what are you? Stupid. have you ever study at an academy?!

" HEY ! WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN IDIOT ?!!?!" Mizuki exploded..... Not literally.

Iruka- sensei pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

" Yuu , just take the forehead protector and go home " Iruka-sensei ordered tiredly.

I took the black one and get out of the academy.

________________________

I opened the door to my apartment room.

I saw Alice sat on her knees in front of the door.

" お帰りなさいマスター" Alice greeted while bowing.

" umm... I'm back ?" I replied unsurely while scratching my head awkwardly.

I took off my shoes and walk inside with Alice following my tail.

" why are you sitting in front of the door step ?" I asked Alice.

"クリエイター様々がダルールでそれを書きました" Alice replied politely.

Lord creator ?

" oh do you mean the old man Seiko !" It's been awhile since I last visited the Old man Seiko.

" wait what do you mean by ' da rules '?"