LAND OF Karaoke!!!

Yuu's POV

"WE'RE GOING ON A TRIP WITH OUR FAVORITE NINJA, WALKING DOWN THE PATH, KONOHA NINJA--" I sang cheerfully. not noticing the fact that, all of them are covering their ears to prevent bleeding.... Pshhh nah, my voice is too beautiful for them to listen ,so it cried out blood.

"Oi, Gaki! Stop singing with your horribly high pitched voice before my ears go Ka-Boom!" Tazuna said irritatedly, I just merely rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh you're just jealous that I can sing better than ya!" I retorted arrogantly. Tazuna looks angry.

"Oh yeah?! WELL LETS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE! THERES A KTV!"

"OH BRING IT ON !!!" Tazuna and I ran toward the KTV that was surprisingly 5 meters away from our position.

"Oh god no--" Kakashi was about to face palmed himself when a sudden sonic wave bursted.... FROM US!

"WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK , he said me haffi WORK WORK WORK WORK WORK!!!"

---few moments later----

"MAH ANACONDA DONT! MAH ANACONDA DONT--" Tazuna and I sang in unison

--CRASHED --

"GET OUT!" The owner of the KTV kicked us out of our room, HE DIDNT EVEN RETURN OUR MONEY!!! Naruto's, Sakura's and Sasuke's face are painted with glowing scarlet colors, even smokes came out of their ears. While Kakashi Sensei.... Looks neutral... That stupid mask.... 

....

"By the way old man, I won the karaoke with the scores of 10!"