Desparation

Yuu's POV

"YOU CAN DO IT YUU! " Kakashi-cloned cheered nonchalantly while reading his Icha Icha paradise while I'm basically clawing on the tree.

"HOW COME YOU JUST SIMPLY READING YOUR STUPID PERVERTED BOOK FOR THE 16th TIMES OF THE DAY YOU STUPID CLONE?!" I Shouted as I hugged the tree branches as hard as my life depends on it.

The clone simply smiled at me, "what do you expect me to do?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes, "oh I don't know maybe SAVE ME FROM THIS FREAKING TREE!!!" I shouted in desperation.

Kakashi-clone ignored me right after my outburst for the whole damn day, While I was dangling on the goddamn tree branch. Kaka-clone left me right after the sunset right after telling me that:

"Learn to control your chakra, and manipulating it."

And that's what he saids.

But guess what? You're a....

DISHONOR TO YOUR FAMILY!

DISHONOR TO YOURSELF!

AND DISHONOR TO YOUR COWS!

Don't even bother trying to teach me! I'll teach myse-

"AHHHH!" My hand slipped from the tree branch, you can say it's a free falling.

Literally.

"OH GOD SAVE ME !!!!" I yelled while falling in the mid air. 'Aminamida Amindamida Amindamida...' I prayed mentally, waiting for the ground (which I wished not) to contact on my body. But instead of cold hard ground, it was a fleshy, yet skinny cushion that broke my fall.

"OOFF!! GET OFF OF ME! YOU'RE SUFFOCATING ME!" Hey that sounds like Inari.....

"THAT'S BECAUSE I'M INARI! NOW GET OFF YOU PIG!" Inari shouted under me, while struggling to free himself. Without any further remarks, I stood up letting Inari to at least fill his lungs with oxygen.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked.

Inari scoffed, "Kakashi-san told me to get you before the sky's gets dark, so dark that you'll get lost." He smirked. I scowled at him, saids who! I will not get lost!

Alternative version:

'Where the hell am I?' I thought while I walked around the the woods. Nobody fetched me right after sunset, and I tried to looked for an exit, but there was none, literally. It's full of trees, bugs, leaves and trees. All trees! No foods!

"There should be an exit around somewhere. " i muttered.

"You're going to the wrong side..."

I snapped my head to the left.  I took a step back.

"Who's there?!" I shouted, as wind picked up.

" oh for the godsake, you're going to the wrong way. " the voiced called out again, in irritation. 

"I have no idea what you are talking about, but I'm still going that way." With that, I took off to the right side of the road.

"WHAT THE HELL?! GET BACK HERE!GO LEFT GO LEFT!" The voice shouted behind me. "Oh man, boss's gonna kill me for it if I didn't guide her to the right destination..." if facepalmed, and disappeared along with the wind.

I ran as far as I can to get out of the woods, but guess what? I'm going nowhere now.

"Stupid prick..." i can still hear the faint voice coming from behind, before it completely vanished into thin air.