Dreamshades

Sakura's POV

I watched Kakashi-sensei dropped Naruto onto the ground forcefully in attempts to wake him up. And it worked. I merely watched him rolled on the floor in pain, I mean, I've been calling him for that two hours, and now it's already 7 o'clock. He totally deserves it.

"Get up NARUTO!" I huffed. Naruto sat up groggily, he scratched his back.

"Alright, Alright." He yawned, " just give me a minute to washed my face...-" I punched his head in annoyance.

"A minute?! We're already in a hurry! Don't waste any more time." I scolded him. I watched him scurried to the bathroom. I turned my head to Kakashi-sensei.

"Sensei, what about Yuu?" I asked.

".... let her sleep." Sensei answered nonchalantly as he scanned his book.

"B-but—." I tried to object him, he held up his hand.

"No worries, she'll guard the house while we take Tazuna to the bridge." Kakashi close-eyed smiled at me.

I pressed my lips into thin lines, " if you say so...." I muttered.

"It's totally unfair DATTEBAYO!" Naruto grumbled, "She gets to sleep while I don't! So unfair!" Naruto stomped his feet on the wooden floor.

I grew an irk mark on my forehead, out of annoyance I slammed my fist onto his head. " Quiet Naruto!" I hissed at him.

"Sasuke-kun I—" Sasuke-kun turned away before I could say a word to him. My shoulder slumped in defeat.

"Alright let's go." Said Kakashi-sensei.

"Hai Sensei!" Naruto and I said in unison, while Sasuke just 'hn'ed 

~3 hours later~
The smell of Jasmin and roses bloomed into the garden-full of various type of butterflies and plants. The most notable sight was the koi fishes swam in the glittering pond, and dancing flowers on the healthy green grass surrounding the pond.
The crickets song was soon disturbed by the laughing sound of a child.

-Dream state-

"Ha ha ha~" the girl laughed as she was being chased by her pet alligator, named Lacostilia. " com'on Lacostilia! You can run faster than that!" The girl cheered cheerily. The alligator grumbled, and rolled onto her back lazily. The girl pouted,

"Lacostilia~ get up~"  the girl whine profusely as she tried to push her pet alligator onto her belly.

"Soyuhira, let Lacostelia rest. She's tired you know." A beautiful young-looking women walked into the compound's backyard.

"Mama!" The girl, Soyuhira, whined, "Lacostelia kept on lazying around!" Yuu pouted. Her mother smiled that reached to her beautiful shiny Lilac eyes. "Lacostelia will be angry if you kept on whining." Her mother teased. "Besides, Papa is coming home!" Her mother grinned.

Soyuhira squealed with so much delight that she couldn't contain her happy viruses that made her raced toward the doorBut before she touches the knob- Lady Yuno's eyes widen in horror when she felt the slight rumbles from the floor.

"SOYUHIRA! Don't!" Her mother quickly grabbed her, and pulled into her embrace, using her back as a protection as the door and walls exploded into pieces. "LADY YUNO! WE ARE UNDER ATTACK! THEY'RE TRYING TO STEAL IT!" Said the clansman as he burst into the pebbled wall, protecting the mother and daughter from the falling ceilings.

"No... they're not ready for it...." Lady Yuno covered her mouth in fear. She tighten the hold on her daughter, she hastily picked her up into her arms.

"We have no choice Lady Yuno... we must prepare for the war." Said the clansman. He guided them out of the house. Then, another bomb set off-

BOOOOMMMMMM

"AAAAHHHHHHH!"

A scream ripped out of Yuu's throats, replacing soundless room with weary panting sound. The bead of sweats rolled down her sickly pale temples, both her Dull violet and ringed eyes shook from the nightmare. 'What's that....' Yuu thought. She traced the faint scar on her neck. Trying retrace any hints, but there was none. Yuu closed her eyes in distress.

'Lady Yuno....'

'.......Just who are you...."