No we're not

Yuu's POV

"-crunch--crunch- Hmm, itsh Teshty!" I said with my mouth full of foods. Tsunami smiled at me," Why thank you young lady." She said.

" but are you sure your sensei is alright?" Tsunami said as she looked thoughtful.

"Pshhh, he's fine. Besides, Naruto, Sasugay and Sakura's there, nothing is going to happen to Kakashi-sensei." I waved my hand dismissively.  Tsunami nodded. Old man Tazuna opened the door and walk inside the kitchen.

"Man, that's one refreshing bath. Tsunami! Prepare me some sake!" Tazuna called as he sat down on the chair in front me. "Hey, your sensei's unconscious. You ain't worry?" He ask as he take a sip of sake.

I shrugged," nah, he wasted his chakras by himself, and also broke his leg." I took a bite on the chicken, "-munch- he could have -munch- take Zabuza without -munch- Shenanigan. " I said. 

"It's Sharingan. " Sasuke corrected, he came into the room and sat down on the chair, Keep his hand on his chin pose. I looked at him at the corner of my eyes.

"So how's the condition?" I asked.

"Hn," Sasuke looked out of the window," awake. " Sasuke paused, "train now. " with that he left the kitchen. Tsunami walk inside the kitchen with a tray in her hand.

"Huh? I thought I heard Sasuke's voice." She said.

I looked at her, "ya, he left a moment ago. "I informed her.

"Oh," she uttered.